|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Giovanni Verga's Rosso Malpelo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Madonna Zilia ask Monsignor Filiberto to not speak for?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Gianmatteo own?
(b) A fabric store.
(c) A bank.
(d) A farm.
3. In "Story of the Devil Who Took a Wife," who has the vision of hell?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Holy leaders.
(c) An unmarried man.
4. Where does Ranocchio like to visit most?
(a) The ravine.
(b) The cliffs.
(c) The meadow.
(d) The town.
5. Why does Belfagor need to possess a wealthy daughter for a second time?
(a) Belfagor wanted to prove himself.
(b) The first daughter was too smart.
(c) Gianmatteo didn't get enough money.
(d) Gianmatteo asked him to do it again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Calandrino want a helitropia stone?
2. How do Bruno and Buffalmaco react when they find out Calandrino beat his wife?
3. How does Gianmatteo get Belfagor to leave the king's daughter's body and return to hell?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
5. Why does Monsignor Filiberto go to France?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)