|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gabriele d'Annunzio's the Idolaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Story of the Devil Who Took a Wife," who has the vision of hell?
(a) Holy leaders.
(b) The Devil.
(d) An unmarried man.
2. What is Belfagor's name when he pretends to be a man?
3. What does Hermes Torranza do for a living?
(a) Build sculptures.
(b) Paint pictures.
(c) Compose music.
(d) Write poetry.
4. What does the king of France tell the doctors will happen if they fail to treat Monsignor Filiberto?
(a) They will be beheaded.
(b) They will be exiled.
(c) They will be charged.
(d) They will be forced to try again.
5. How does Malpelo's sister feel about him?
(a) She is afraid for him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is embarrassed by him.
(d) She ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their visit, what does Monsignor Filiberto ask of Madonna Zilia?
2. What does the king of France change the award to in "Madonna Zilia"?
3. How much older is Hermes Torranza than Bianca?
4. What causes Ranocchio to start coughing up blood?
5. Why does Pallura bring candle wax with him in "The Idolaters"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)