|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gabriele d'Annunzio's the Idolaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bianca dislike about her husband, Emilio Squarcina?
(a) His parents.
(b) His garden.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His hometown.
2. How does Malpelo's sister feel about him?
(a) She is embarrassed by him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is afraid for him.
3. How does Monsignor Filiberto feel about Madonna Zilia's requested oath of silence?
(a) He thinks it's too long.
(b) He thinks it's fair.
(c) He thinks it's a bluff.
(d) He thinks it's childish.
4. How does the king arrange for Gianmatteo to meet with him?
(a) He uses the law.
(b) He has him kidnapped.
(c) He doubles his taxes until he shows up.
(d) He shows up at his house.
5. Even though the other miners hate Malpelo, why do they keep him around?
(a) Out of respect for his father.
(b) Because he is a hard worker.
(c) They signed a contract with him.
(d) His mother begged them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ranocchio like to visit most?
2. What does Torranza tell Bianca about his death?
3. How does Malpelo feel when he visits Ranocchio and sees his mother crying?
4. Why do the townspeople of Radusa consult Giacobbe about the red lights?
5. What does Malpelo tell Ranocchio when he takes him to the place where his father died?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)