|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldo Palazzeschi's Bistino and the Marquis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their visit, what does Monsignor Filiberto ask of Madonna Zilia?
(a) A day to have lunch together.
(b) Her hand in marriage.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A hug.
2. What does Monsignor Filiberto do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a soldier.
(c) He is a priest.
(d) He is a banker.
3. What custom does Madonna Zilia refuse with Monsignor Filiberto?
(a) Dance at court.
(b) Bow before saying goodbye.
(c) Wave her hat on the street.
(d) Greet him with a kiss.
4. When Madonna Zilia first comes to France, how does Monsignor Filiberto react to her?
(a) He falls in love with her again.
(b) He is angry when he sees her.
(c) He is happy to know she cares about him.
(d) He does not trust her.
5. What does the king of France tell the doctors will happen if they fail to treat Monsignor Filiberto?
(a) They will be forced to try again.
(b) They will be beheaded.
(c) They will be exiled.
(d) They will be charged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some people in "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" want the fountain moved?
2. How does Nunzia describe the Marquis?
3. How does Spoleto convince Madonna Zilia to visit Monsignor Filiberto?
4. How long does Madonna Zilia ask Monsignor Filiberto to not speak for?
5. What was the goal of literary "Futurists"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)