Boccacio's Decameron - Eighth Day, Third Story
1. During which century did Boccacio write?
(a) The 14th.
(b) The 16th.
(c) The 15th.
(d) The 17th.
2. How many stories are in "The Decameron"?
(b) One hundred.
3. What does Calandrino do for a living?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
(a) Because he does the same to them.
(b) Because he is easy to fool.
(c) Because he's hard to trick.
(d) Because he overreacts.
5. Where does Maso discuss magic rocks in front of Calandrino?
(a) The church.
(b) The market.
(c) The center of town.
(d) His house.
6. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
(a) What type of magic they do.
(b) Who owns the most magic rocks.
(c) What they look like.
(d) Where he can find them.
7. What does Maso say the helitropia stone does to people?
(a) Makes them invisible.
(b) Makes them able to fly.
(c) Makes them taller.
(d) Makes them sleepy.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)