Boccacio's Decameron - Eighth Day, Third Story
1. During which century did Boccacio write?
(a) The 14th.
(b) The 17th.
(c) The 15th.
(d) The 16th.
2. How many stories are in "The Decameron"?
(b) One hundred.
3. What does Calandrino do for a living?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
(a) Because he does the same to them.
(b) Because he is easy to fool.
(c) Because he's hard to trick.
(d) Because he overreacts.
5. Where does Maso discuss magic rocks in front of Calandrino?
(a) The center of town.
(b) The church.
(c) His house.
(d) The market.
6. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
(a) Where he can find them.
(b) Who owns the most magic rocks.
(c) What they look like.
(d) What type of magic they do.
7. What does Maso say the helitropia stone does to people?
(a) Makes them able to fly.
(b) Makes them invisible.
(c) Makes them sleepy.
(d) Makes them taller.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)