|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill Denbrough see a picture of Georgie winking at him?
(a) In a yearbook.
(b) In the newspaper.
(c) On the wall.
(d) In a photo album.
2. In Derry, amongst which segment of the population is the death rate highest?
(a) The children.
(b) The parents.
(c) The homeless.
(d) The elderly.
3. Who helps Beverly Marsh Rogan arrange her travel to Derry?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friend Kay.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her friend Ben.
4. Who finds Georgie Denbrough's body?
(a) His parents.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Bill Denbrough.
(d) A friend.
5. Why does Audra Denbrough decide to go to Derry?
(a) To be with Bill.
(b) To spy on Bill because she thinks he is having an affair.
(c) To meet Bill's friends.
(d) To help Bill kill It.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following most accurately describes Mike Hanlon?
2. Why does Mr. Nell tell the boys to tear down the dam?
3. Why does Georgie Denbrough go see his brother in bed?
4. During their first meeting back in town, what does Mike Hanlon point out that is similar among all surviving members of the Losers Club?
5. What does Pennywise tell Georgie Denbrough?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eddie Kaspbrask's reaction to the phone call he receives from Mike Hanlon?
2. What do Eddie and Bill build together and where do they build it?
3. Describe how Ben Hanscom reacts to Mike Hanlon's phone call.
4. What is Juniper Hill and what character resides there?
5. What happens when Beverly calls out to the voices she hears in the drain and how does she react?
6. Why is Adrian confronted for his "I love Derry" hat?
7. Describe what happens when Bill looks through Georgie's photo album.
8. Describe what the young men and Adrian's lover see at the canal side and what the police office thinks they saw.
9. Describe the first confrontation the young men have with Adrian.
10. Where does Ben go on his walking tour and what is his experience?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)