|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, July of 1958: Chapter 16, Eddie's Big Break.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier find in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) A mummy.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A clown.
(d) A bird.
2. What does Stan Uris do when he becomes locked in the Standpipe?
(a) Pulls out his gun.
(b) Uses his inhaler.
(c) Repeats bird names.
(d) Punches a hole in the door.
3. Why is Tom Rogan unable to rent a car on the way to Derry?
(a) Audra, Bill's wife, rents the last one.
(b) He doesn't need to rent a car.
(c) He doesn't have a license.
(d) He forgets his insurance.
4. Where does Ben Hanscom run when trying to escape Henry Bowers?
(a) To Beverly's house.
(c) Back to school.
(d) The library.
5. How do the members of the Losers Club hide their clubhouse as children?
(a) They cover it with tree limbs.
(b) They create a secret door behind Bill's room.
(c) They build it underground.
(d) They put it in a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
2. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
3. What does Beverly Marsh shove down the drain in her bathroom?
4. Why do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier go to the house on Neibolt Street?
5. When Mike Hanlon explores the site of the Kitchener Ironworks explosion, what does he see that frightens him?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)