|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, July of 1958: Chapter 16, Eddie's Big Break.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie Denbrough see when he reaches down to retrieve the boat?
(a) Another boat.
(b) A clown.
(c) A monster.
(d) A dog.
2. When did the main characters of the book first meet?
(a) At college.
(b) As children.
(c) On a reunion to their home town.
(d) At work.
3. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
(a) He is afraid Henry Bowers will attack him.
(b) He knows his mother will punish him because of his bad grades.
(c) He knows his stepfather will beat him because of his bad grades.
(d) He is afraid of the ghosts that live in his house.
4. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
(a) Five children are executed.
(b) Several people see a clown.
(c) They come to buy ammunition.
(d) The townspeople kill the gang members.
5. What does Henry Bowers begin to hear the day Mike calls his friends back to Derry?
(a) A voice from the moon.
(b) A screeching against his window.
(c) A sinister voice in the drain.
(d) A howling from the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie break his arm?
2. Why is Adrian not attacked the first time he is confronted by the young men about his hat?
3. What happens to the clown in regards to the attack on Adrian?
4. Why does Bill Denbrough ride quickly into town, leaving Ben with Eddie?
5. What does Richie not see during his vision in the clubhouse?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)