|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 7, The Dam in the Barrens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben Hanscom run when trying to escape Henry Bowers?
(b) The library.
(c) Back to school.
(d) To Beverly's house.
2. Where is Adrian when he is attacked?
(a) At the movies.
(b) At school.
(c) At the pharmacy.
(d) At a bar.
3. What story does Bill Denbrough tell the boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
(b) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
(c) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(d) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
4. Why doesn't Stan Uris get to tell a story about what he has seen after the boys complete the dam?
(a) He doesn't have a story.
(b) They are interrupted by a local beat cop.
(c) They are interrupted by Henry Bowers.
(d) He begins to stutter.
5. When Edward Cochran went missing, why didn't his parents report his absence?
(a) Edward told them that he was leaving.
(b) Edward has a difficult relationship with his stepfather.
(c) Edward told them he was spending the night at a friend's house.
(d) Edward doesn't live with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a phenomenon that citizens of Derry have reported to Mike Hanlon?
2. To whom does Ben Hanscom write a postcard at the library?
3. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
4. From whom does Mike Hanlon get most of his information about Derry in his interviews of townsfolk?
5. What do police believe that the young men and Adrian's lover have seen?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)