|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Mr. Chen touring the country?
(a) The circus.
(b) A concert group.
(c) An acrobat group.
(d) A play.
2. Who is Ms. Marsden?
(a) The health teacher.
(b) The therapist.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The principal.
3. Who cleans Nancy and her mom's house?
(d) No one.
4. Who is Collin walking with in Nancy's nightmare?
(c) No one.
(d) A young boy.
5. Where does the couple live that adopts Dorie's baby?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nancy compares the mailroom boy to ____________.
2. What changes that helps Nancy know she is feeling better at the hospital in February?
3. Where does Nancy's mom take her and Dorie at the beginning of March?
4. Who is the mailroom boy at Nancy's job?
5. What boy gets forced in Nancy's direction in a teasing incident at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
2. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
3. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
4. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
5. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
6. Why has Nancy not written in her diary in three weeks?
7. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
8. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
9. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
10. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)