|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nancy's mom's friend from the office?
2. What changes that helps Nancy know she is feeling better at the hospital in February?
(a) Her sores.
(b) Her cough.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her handwriting.
3. What is Nancy admitted to the hospital for in February?
(b) The flu.
4. What kind of infection does Nancy have at the end of March?
5. What color is the pantsuit Nancy gets for her 16th birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nancy go to her dad's during the holidays in the January diary entries?
2. Where does Nancy get invited for Christmas?
3. What grade does Nancy get on her state math reports?
4. What does Lew give Nancy for Christmas?
5. What brochure is Nancy reading in the hospital on Valentine's Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
2. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
3. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
4. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
5. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
6. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
7. Why has Nancy not written in her diary in three weeks?
8. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
9. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
10. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)