|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lew and Nancy's friends have a Halloween party?
(a) Aunt Thelma's ranch.
(b) Uncle Bill's cabin.
(c) Mr. Detmer's barn.
(d) Nancy's house.
2. What 1980s student does Nancy mention in April?
(a) Ryan White.
(b) Fred Simmons.
(c) Lew Fullcheck.
3. Who is Paula O'Raynie?
(a) The principal.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The therapist.
4. What does Nancy say she has done to the gaggle in June while in Phoenix?
(a) Written them.
(b) Loved them.
(c) Forgotten them.
(d) Divorced them.
5. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
(a) Excited about it..
(b) Indifferent toward it.
(c) Hates it.
(d) Loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the pantsuit Nancy gets for her 16th birthday?
2. What did Dorie sometimes forget to use when "messing around" with Fred?
3. Why are kids at school teasing Dorie?
4. Who is Mrs. Maggleby?
5. In January, what does Nancy see as her only way to escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
2. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
3. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
4. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
5. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
6. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
7. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
8. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
9. Who is Adam?
10. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)