|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Dorie say condoms are a dozen?
(a) 10 dollars.
(b) 6 dollars.
(c) 50 cents.
(d) 60 cents.
2. How does Nancy think sex will be with Lew?
(a) Dirty and gaggy.
(b) Dirty and wholesome.
(c) Beautiful and gaggy.
(d) Wholesome and beautiful.
3. Nancy's mom says sex is the greatest force in life after _______________.
4. At the beginning of September in Phoenix, how much sleep does Nancy say she has gotten over two days?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 10 hours.
5. Who is Collin walking with in Nancy's nightmare?
(c) No one.
(d) A young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of infection does Nancy have at the end of March?
2. Where does Nancy get an infection in March?
3. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
4. To what Disney movie does Nancy compare their New Year's Day excursion?
5. Who cleans Nancy and her mom's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
2. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
3. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
4. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
5. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
6. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
7. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
8. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
9. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
10. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)