|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 1980s student does Nancy mention in April?
(b) Lew Fullcheck.
(c) Ryan White.
(d) Fred Simmons.
2. What job title does Nancy get at Liz's office?
3. Who is Nancy's doctor in Phoenix?
(a) Dr. Sheranian.
(b) Dr. Miller.
(c) Dr. Talbert.
(d) Dr. Marx.
4. What is Nancy getting the day after she gets the job?
(a) Her driver's license.
(b) Her paycheck.
(c) Her work card.
(d) Her diploma.
5. How does Nancy describe her dad's relationship to his business?
(a) A father.
(b) A nobody.
(c) A hero.
(d) A slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nancy go to her dad's during the holidays in the January diary entries?
2. Who is Ms. Marsden?
3. With whom is Mr. Chen touring the country?
4. What did Dorie sometimes forget to use when "messing around" with Fred?
5. Who is Nancy's new doctor in February?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
2. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
3. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
4. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
5. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
6. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
7. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
8. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
9. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
10. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)