|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
(a) Hates it.
(b) Indifferent toward it.
(c) Loves it.
(d) Excited about it..
2. What is Nancy admitted to the hospital for in February?
(d) The flu.
3. What boy gets forced in Nancy's direction in a teasing incident at school?
4. The mailroom boy wants to be ______________.
(a) A pediatrician.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A microbiologist.
5. Nancy compares the mailroom boy to ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dorie sometimes forget to use when "messing around" with Fred?
2. Where do Lew and Nancy's friends have a Halloween party?
3. At the beginning of September in Phoenix, how much sleep does Nancy say she has gotten over two days?
4. Where does Nancy hide her old loose-leaf diary?
5. What color is the pantsuit Nancy gets for her 16th birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
2. Who is Adam?
3. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
4. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
5. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
6. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
7. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
8. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
9. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
10. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)