|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January, what does Nancy see as her only way to escape?
(c) Her diary.
2. Who is Mrs. Maggleby?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A therapist.
(d) The school nurse.
3. What does Lew give Nancy for Christmas?
(a) A golden bracelet.
(b) A gold heart pin.
(c) A gold ring.
(d) A gold heart locket.
4. How much does Dorie say condoms are a dozen?
(a) 10 dollars.
(b) 6 dollars.
(c) 50 cents.
(d) 60 cents.
5. How does Nancy see the gaggle in August while in Phoenix?
(a) As friends.
(b) As fake.
(c) As pretend.
(d) As caring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the pantsuit Nancy gets for her 16th birthday?
2. What day of the week is Nancy's first day of school in Phoenix?
3. What type of candles does Nancy say she has been burning?
4. What job title does Nancy get at Liz's office?
5. Where does Nancy's dad tell her she was almost born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
2. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
3. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
4. Why has Nancy not written in her diary in three weeks?
5. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
6. What is Doodle Day at Nancy's school?
7. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
8. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
9. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
10. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)