|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nancy hide her old loose-leaf diary?
(a) In a bookcase.
(b) In the trash.
(d) Under a shoebox.
2. What is the day called at Nancy's school when the teachers try to do what the kids want to do?
(a) Fun Day.
(b) Free Day.
(c) Dummy Day.
(d) Doodle Day.
3. How does Nancy think sex will be with Lew?
(a) Dirty and gaggy.
(b) Beautiful and gaggy.
(c) Wholesome and beautiful.
(d) Dirty and wholesome.
4. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
(a) Indifferent toward it.
(b) Excited about it..
(c) Loves it.
(d) Hates it.
5. Why are kids at school teasing Dorie?
(a) She is gaining weight.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is irritable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Lew's relatives does Nancy visit in April?
2. Who called Nancy's mom because of the teasing at school?
3. Nancy compares the mailroom boy to ____________.
4. Nancy compares the hospital nurses to _____________.
5. Who is Ms. Marsden?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
2. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
3. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
4. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
5. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
6. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
7. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
8. Who is Adam?
9. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
10. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)