|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
(a) Her father.
(c) Aunt Thelma.
2. Who is Nancy's new doctor in February?
(a) Dr. Talbert.
(b) Dr. Williams.
(c) Dr. Sheranian.
(d) Dr. Bill.
3. What brochure is Nancy reading in the hospital on Valentine's Day?
(a) AIDS and death.
(b) Rape and AIDS.
(c) Teenagers and AIDS.
(d) Teenagers and rape.
4. The mailroom boy wants to be ______________.
(a) A pediatrician.
(b) A microbiologist.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A teacher.
5. Who is Nancy's mom's friend from the office?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy see the gaggle in August while in Phoenix?
2. How much does Dorie say condoms are a dozen?
3. What colors are Nancy's band?
4. How does Nancy think sex will be with Lew?
5. What 1980s student does Nancy mention in April?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
2. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
3. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
4. What is Doodle Day at Nancy's school?
5. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
6. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
7. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
8. Who is Adam?
9. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
10. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)