|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Nancy at home at the beginning of February?
(c) Her dad.
(d) Officer Williams.
2. What are sadder than regular days if your parents are divorced, according to Nancy?
3. How does Nancy see the gaggle in August while in Phoenix?
(a) As caring.
(b) As pretend.
(c) As fake.
(d) As friends.
4. What medicine does Nancy take for the HIV/AIDS virus?
5. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
(a) Aunt Thelma.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleans Nancy and her mom's house?
2. Where does Nancy hide her old loose-leaf diary?
3. What did Dorie sometimes forget to use when "messing around" with Fred?
4. When does Nancy go to her dad's during the holidays in the January diary entries?
5. What job title does Nancy get at Liz's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
2. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
3. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
4. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
5. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
6. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
7. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
8. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
9. Who is Adam?
10. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)