|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Mr. Chen touring the country?
(a) An acrobat group.
(b) A concert group.
(c) The circus.
(d) A play.
2. Where does Nancy's mom take her and Dorie at the beginning of March?
(a) Grand Canyon.
(b) The beach.
(c) Buttercup Lake.
3. Who is interviewing Nancy at the beginning of June?
(a) Liz's assistant.
(c) Liz's office manager.
(d) Liz's boss.
4. What instrument does Nancy's mom play?
5. How does Nancy think sex will be with Lew?
(a) Dirty and wholesome.
(b) Wholesome and beautiful.
(c) Dirty and gaggy.
(d) Beautiful and gaggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January, what does Nancy see as her only way to escape?
2. What restaurant does Nancy say they will stop at?
3. Where does Nancy take her dad for his birthday?
4. What is Nancy getting the day after she gets the job?
5. How does Nancy remember Margie's name when talking to the police in February?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
2. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
3. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
4. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
5. How do boys at school tease Nancy in April?
6. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
7. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
8. Who is Adam?
9. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
10. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)