|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel at her new school in Phoenix?
2. Nancy compares the hospital nurses to _____________.
3. What is the day called at Nancy's school when the teachers try to do what the kids want to do?
(a) Fun Day.
(b) Free Day.
(c) Doodle Day.
(d) Dummy Day.
4. Who is Nancy's mom's friend from the office?
5. What are sadder than regular days if your parents are divorced, according to Nancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors are Nancy's band?
2. What boy gets forced in Nancy's direction in a teasing incident at school?
3. In January, what does Nancy see as her only way to escape?
4. What is Nancy admitted to the hospital for in February?
5. What medicine does Nancy take for the HIV/AIDS virus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
2. What is Doodle Day at Nancy's school?
3. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
4. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
5. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
6. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
7. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
8. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
9. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
10. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)