|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does BD stand for in Nancy's diary?
(a) Behind Divorce.
(b) Both Divorced.
(c) Before Divorce.
(d) Budding Divorce.
2. Who is Nancy's mom's friend from the office?
3. What type of candles does Nancy say she has been burning?
(a) Goodwill candles.
(b) Black negative candles.
(c) Frustration candles.
(d) Scented candles.
4. How does Lew hurt his legs?
5. The mailroom boy wants to be ______________.
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A microbiologist.
(d) A pediatrician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy remember Margie's name when talking to the police in February?
2. How does Nancy feel at her new school in Phoenix?
3. What did Dorie sometimes forget to use when "messing around" with Fred?
4. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
5. What day of the week is Nancy's first day of school in Phoenix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
2. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
3. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
4. Who is Adam?
5. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
6. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
7. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
8. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
9. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
10. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)