|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are kids at school teasing Dorie?
(a) She is gaining weight.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is irritable.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. Where do Lew and Nancy's friends have a Halloween party?
(a) Aunt Thelma's ranch.
(b) Nancy's house.
(c) Uncle Bill's cabin.
(d) Mr. Detmer's barn.
3. Nancy's mom says sex is the greatest force in life after _______________.
4. Who is the mailroom boy at Nancy's job?
5. What is the surprise Nancy's dad has for her in August in Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy's doctor smuggle to her in February?
2. Who is Nancy's doctor in Phoenix?
3. What instrument does Nancy's mom play?
4. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
5. In January, what does Nancy see as her only way to escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
2. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
3. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
4. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
5. Who is Adam?
6. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
7. How do boys at school tease Nancy in April?
8. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
9. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
10. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)