|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant does Nancy say they will stop at?
(a) Diner Dash.
(b) The Beach Cottage.
(c) Squirrel Corners Diner.
2. What does Nancy say she has done to the gaggle in June while in Phoenix?
(a) Forgotten them.
(b) Written them.
(c) Divorced them.
(d) Loved them.
3. What is the surprise Nancy's dad has for her in August in Phoenix?
4. Where does Nancy get invited for Christmas?
(a) Uncle Bill's cabin.
5. What does BD stand for in Nancy's diary?
(a) Budding Divorce.
(b) Before Divorce.
(c) Both Divorced.
(d) Behind Divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nancy hide her old loose-leaf diary?
2. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
3. What is Nancy admitted to the hospital for in February?
4. Where do Nancy and her dad go on New Year's Day?
5. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
2. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
3. Who is Adam?
4. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
5. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
6. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
7. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
8. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
9. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
10. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)