|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nancy compares the hospital nurses to _____________.
2. What type of candles does Nancy say she has been burning?
(a) Black negative candles.
(b) Frustration candles.
(c) Scented candles.
(d) Goodwill candles.
3. Who is Nancy's new doctor in February?
(a) Dr. Talbert.
(b) Dr. Williams.
(c) Dr. Sheranian.
(d) Dr. Bill.
4. What boy gets forced in Nancy's direction in a teasing incident at school?
5. What colors are Nancy's band?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Blue and gold.
(c) Gold and white.
(d) Gold and green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job title does Nancy get at Liz's office?
2. What is Nancy admitted to the hospital for in February?
3. Nancy compares the mailroom boy to ____________.
4. Where does Nancy's mom take her and Dorie at the beginning of March?
5. At the beginning of September in Phoenix, how much sleep does Nancy say she has gotten over two days?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Adam?
2. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
3. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
4. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
5. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
6. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
7. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
8. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
9. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
10. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)