|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the day called at Nancy's school when the teachers try to do what the kids want to do?
(a) Dummy Day.
(b) Doodle Day.
(c) Free Day.
(d) Fun Day.
2. How does Nancy feel at her new school in Phoenix?
3. Where does Nancy get invited for Christmas?
(b) Uncle Bill's cabin.
4. Who is Dorie "messing around" with?
(a) No one.
(d) Fred Simmons.
5. Nancy compares the mailroom boy to ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of infection does Nancy have at the end of March?
2. What boy gets forced in Nancy's direction in a teasing incident at school?
3. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
4. With whom is Mr. Chen touring the country?
5. Who is waiting for Nancy at home at the beginning of February?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Nancy not written in her diary in three weeks?
2. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
3. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
4. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
5. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
6. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
7. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
8. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
9. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
10. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)