|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Lew's relatives does Nancy visit in April?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Aunt Thelma.
(c) Aunt Pauline.
(d) Uncle Morton.
2. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
(b) Aunt Thelma.
(d) Her father.
3. What changes that helps Nancy know she is feeling better at the hospital in February?
(a) Her cough.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her handwriting.
(d) Her sores.
4. How does Nancy think sex will be with Lew?
(a) Dirty and wholesome.
(b) Beautiful and gaggy.
(c) Dirty and gaggy.
(d) Wholesome and beautiful.
5. How does Nancy see the gaggle in August while in Phoenix?
(a) As friends.
(b) As caring.
(c) As pretend.
(d) As fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mailroom boy have for his own?
2. Who is waiting for Nancy at home at the beginning of February?
3. Who is Dorie "messing around" with?
4. The mailroom boy wants to be ______________.
5. What type of candles does Nancy say she has been burning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
2. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
3. What is Doodle Day at Nancy's school?
4. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
5. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
6. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
7. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
8. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
9. Why has Nancy not written in her diary in three weeks?
10. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)