|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprise Nancy's dad has for her in August in Phoenix?
2. What changes that helps Nancy know she is feeling better at the hospital in February?
(a) Her cough.
(b) Her sores.
(c) Her handwriting.
(d) Her mind.
3. What day of the week is Nancy's first day of school in Phoenix?
4. Who is Collin walking with in Nancy's nightmare?
(a) A young boy.
(b) No one.
5. How does Nancy see the gaggle in August while in Phoenix?
(a) As pretend.
(b) As fake.
(c) As caring.
(d) As friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant does Nancy say they will stop at?
2. Which one of the gaggle was having a New Year's party?
3. Who is Nancy's new doctor in February?
4. What did Dorie sometimes forget to use when "messing around" with Fred?
5. Where do Nancy and her dad go on New Year's Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
2. How do boys at school tease Nancy in April?
3. Why is Nancy's HIV progressing faster than most cases?
4. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
5. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
6. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
7. What is Doodle Day at Nancy's school?
8. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
9. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
10. What does Nancy want to do at Buttercup Lake with Dorie?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)