|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy's doctor smuggle to her in February?
(c) See's candy.
2. How much does Dorie say condoms are a dozen?
(a) 60 cents.
(b) 10 dollars.
(c) 6 dollars.
(d) 50 cents.
3. What does Lew give Nancy for Christmas?
(a) A golden bracelet.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A gold heart locket.
(d) A gold heart pin.
4. How does Nancy feel at her new school in Phoenix?
5. What is Nancy's mom's sister's baby's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy describe her dad's relationship to his business?
2. How does Lew hurt his legs?
3. Where does Nancy get an infection in March?
4. Which one of the gaggle was having a New Year's party?
5. What does BD stand for in Nancy's diary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Nancy's job at Liz's office?
2. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
3. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
4. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
5. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
6. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
7. Who is Adam?
8. Why do Nancy and her dad go to Mass at the beginning of September?
9. What does Mrs. Maggleby, the school nurse, do at the beginning of April?
10. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)