|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mailroom boy at Nancy's job?
2. What is the day called at Nancy's school when the teachers try to do what the kids want to do?
(a) Doodle Day.
(b) Dummy Day.
(c) Fun Day.
(d) Free Day.
3. Who is Ms. Marsden?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The health teacher.
(c) The principal.
(d) The therapist.
4. Who is waiting for Nancy at home at the beginning of February?
(b) Her dad.
(d) Officer Williams.
5. What does Nancy's doctor smuggle to her in February?
(a) See's candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January, what does Nancy see as her only way to escape?
2. Who is interviewing Nancy at the beginning of June?
3. Who cleans Nancy and her mom's house?
4. What does the mailroom boy have for his own?
5. Where do Lew and Nancy's friends have a Halloween party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
2. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
3. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
4. How do boys at school tease Nancy in April?
5. Why has Nancy not written in her diary in three weeks?
6. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
7. What did Nancy and her dad do on New Year's Day?
8. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
9. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
10. What is Doodle Day at Nancy's school?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)