|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Dorie say condoms are a dozen?
(a) 6 dollars.
(b) 60 cents.
(c) 50 cents.
(d) 10 dollars.
2. Who is Paula O'Raynie?
(a) The therapist.
(b) The principal.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The doctor.
3. Nancy compares the hospital nurses to _____________.
4. What medicine does Nancy take for the HIV/AIDS virus?
5. Where does Nancy get an infection in March?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprise Nancy's dad has for her in August in Phoenix?
2. Where does Nancy hide her old loose-leaf diary?
3. How does Nancy remember Margie's name when talking to the police in February?
4. Who called Nancy's mom because of the teasing at school?
5. Who is Nancy's doctor in Phoenix?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do boys at school tease Nancy in April?
2. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
3. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
4. Why is Nancy "living in Heaven" at the beginning of February?
5. Why does Nancy pretend the gaggle is not real while she is in Phoenix?
6. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
7. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
8. Why does Nancy call Thanksgiving a "blessed Thanksgiving" in November?
9. How does Nancy feel about her school in Phoenix?
10. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)