|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medicine does Nancy take for the HIV/AIDS virus?
2. What does the mailroom boy have for his own?
(a) A house.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A girlfriend.
3. Where do Lew and Nancy's friends have a Halloween party?
(a) Mr. Detmer's barn.
(b) Uncle Bill's cabin.
(c) Aunt Thelma's ranch.
(d) Nancy's house.
4. Which one of Lew's relatives does Nancy visit in April?
(a) Aunt Thelma.
(b) Uncle Bill.
(c) Uncle Morton.
(d) Aunt Pauline.
5. Where does Nancy get an infection in March?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nancy's mom's friend from the office?
2. What day of the week is Nancy's first day of school in Phoenix?
3. Who is Collin walking with in Nancy's nightmare?
4. Who is Mrs. Maggleby?
5. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nightmare Nancy has in February?
2. Why does Nancy go to Liz's office at the beginning of June?
3. What happens between Dorie and Fred at the end of February?
4. In the middle of February, how does Nancy know she is feeling better?
5. Why are holidays sadder than regular days for Nancy?
6. What does Nancy think the difference between having sex with Collin and having sex with Lew will be?
7. What does Nancy remember about the kids she thinks she saw Collin with?
8. Why is Nancy happy about the results of the state math report?
9. What problem does Dorie face that Nancy writes about in January?
10. What is the problem Nancy runs into with her medicine in March?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)