|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Talbert think Nancy has when he sends her to the hospital?
(a) The flu.
2. Where do the gaggle think Nancy is in the first set of September diary entries?
(c) The lake.
(d) South Carolina.
3. What does Nancy spit up at the beginning of August?
4. What does Nancy's mom call her and her friends?
(a) The greenies.
(b) The group.
(c) The gaggle.
(d) The goofies.
5. Whom does Nancy see walking with Margie Muller?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom can Lew never know about, according to a July diary entry?
2. Who kisses Nancy at the boathouse?
3. How long does Lew say he and Nancy have to wait to see each other?
4. What did Nancy carry in bottles during a biology project?
5. Nancy blames being tired on _________in a July diary entry.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Nancy and the gaggle go to Uncle Bill's cabin at the beginning of June?
2. Why do Nancy and Lew exchange the locket and ring?
3. Why does Missy come over to Nancy's nearly every day?
4. When does Lew kiss Nancy for the first time?
5. What feelings do Lew and Nancy share about their parents' divorces?
6. What does Collin tell Nancy about himself at their first meeting?
7. What is Nancy excited to do according to the first April diary entry?
8. What does Nancy admire about her mom's Aunt Thelma?
9. What is Nancy doing to try and feel better at the beginning of August?
10. When Nancy first goes to the doctor in July, what does he tell her to do to stop feeling tired all the time?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)