|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age of the boys whom Nancy is allowed to date?
2. The flowers on the ranch remind Nancy of ________________.
(a) Gulliver's Travels.
(b) Gardening class.
(c) Flowers for Algernon.
(d) A Monet painting.
3. What does Missy tell Nancy is the biggest part of her recovery?
(a) Taking medicine.
(c) Being positive.
4. What hits the glass door at Nancy's house?
(a) A bug.
(b) A rock.
(c) A brick.
(d) A bird.
5. What kind of flower does Collin give Nancy at her school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Lew say he and Nancy have to wait to see each other?
2. What does Nancy put on her peanut butter sandwich in September?
3. Who is Nancy's first doctor?
4. Where does Nancy's dad live?
5. Who is the band director?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Nancy when she visits the hospital in August?
2. What does Collin tell Nancy about himself at their first meeting?
3. What does Nancy admire about her mom's Aunt Thelma?
4. What do Nancy and her mom do at the beach?
5. What is Nancy excited to do according to the first April diary entry?
6. What happens during the concert?
7. Why do Nancy and Lew exchange the locket and ring?
8. Why does Officer Williams have Nancy relax in a state similar to hypnosis when he comes to the house in September?
9. What happened when Lew and Nancy got close to having sex?
10. What do Collin and Nancy do the Monday she skips school in April?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)