|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Lew's mom have?
2. What do Nancy and Collin call the island where they paddle to?
3. What role does Lew play in Nancy's group of friends?
(a) The rooster.
(b) The goose.
(c) The chicken.
(d) The gander.
4. What does Nancy spit up at the beginning of August?
5. What book does Nancy want to get from the library?
(a) Return to Tomorrow.
(b) The Giver.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Go Ask Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nancy play "Who's Going Where" with at her birthday party?
2. Who takes the girls to the concert?
3. What does Nancy really want to be?
4. What happens to Margie at the end of May?
5. What does Nancy put on her peanut butter sandwich in September?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Officer Williams have Nancy relax in a state similar to hypnosis when he comes to the house in September?
2. Why does Nancy decide she wants to go into the medical field?
3. What does Collin tell Nancy about himself at their first meeting?
4. What is Nancy doing to try and feel better at the beginning of August?
5. What happens during the concert?
6. What happened when Lew and Nancy got close to having sex?
7. Why does Nancy have trouble sleeping at the beginning of September?
8. What do Nancy and her mom do at the beach?
9. Why do Nancy and the gaggle go to Uncle Bill's cabin at the beginning of June?
10. Why does Lew tell Nancy they cannot see each other for three weeks?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)