|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Collin say his junior high was called?
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Philomena Farnsworth.
2. Nancy gives CPR to ___________.
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A dog.
3. How old is Margie?
(a) Eighth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Ninth grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
4. What was wrong with Lew's great-grandmother?
(a) She could not eat.
(b) She could not walk.
(c) She was blind.
(d) She was deaf.
5. How long does Nancy say she will love Lew?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Collin bring to Nancy's house for dinner?
2. How does Nancy describe Lew?
3. Whom does Nancy see walking with Margie Muller?
4. Which one of these things does Nancy not use to try and get better in August?
5. Who is Missy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lew respond when Dorie suggests they make him a member of the gaggle?
2. Why is Nancy frustrated with the gaggle at the beginning of July?
3. What happens when Nancy goes to the water slides in July?
4. What does Nancy worry about her blood in the middle of September's diary entries?
5. What do Nancy and her mom do at the beach?
6. How does Nancy react when she sees Collin walking with Margie Muller?
7. What do Collin and Nancy do the Monday she skips school in April?
8. How does Nancy calm down during the concert?
9. What does Collin tell Nancy about himself at their first meeting?
10. When Nancy first goes to the doctor in July, what does he tell her to do to stop feeling tired all the time?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)