|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy address her diary entries?
(c) No one.
2. What did Nancy call her security blanket?
3. What is the age of the boys whom Nancy is allowed to date?
4. What does Nancy compare the size of the cabin to?
(a) A football field.
(b) A park.
(c) An auditorium.
(d) A baseball stadium.
5. What does Nancy buy at the mall with her friends when she gets back from the beach?
(a) A jacket.
(b) Flip flops.
(c) A tank top.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom can Lew never know about, according to a July diary entry?
2. How old is Margie?
3. Who kisses Nancy at the boathouse?
4. What story does Nancy's mom tell her about in the first set of September diary entries?
5. What does Lew want to be when he gets older?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nancy want to make Lew proud of her?
2. How does the barbecue at Lew's house give Nancy an idea of how she wants her and Lew's future to be?
3. How does Nancy calm down during the concert?
4. Why does Nancy stop playing in the band?
5. When Nancy first goes to the doctor in July, what does he tell her to do to stop feeling tired all the time?
6. Why does Lew tell Nancy they cannot see each other for three weeks?
7. What does Nancy worry about her blood in the middle of September's diary entries?
8. Why does Nancy feel guilty at the end of May?
9. What does Nancy do at the beginning of May with Dorie?
10. How does Lew respond when Dorie suggests they make him a member of the gaggle?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)