Mid-Book Test (up to January)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of alcohol does Collin bring to Nancy's house for dinner?
a) Jack Daniels.
d) Wine coolers.
2. Who has a ranch in Idaho?
a) Aunt Thelma.
c) Uncle Bill.
d) Aunt Pauline.
3. How does Collin sign the note he leaves Nancy at her school?
a) Your Rescuer.
b) Your Shining Knight.
c) Your Prince Charming.
d) Your White Knight.
4. Whom does Nancy see walking with Margie Muller?
5. What do the gaggle not give Nancy when she makes up with Lew in August?
a) A rubber band.
d) A cookie.
This section contains 908 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)