|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy describe her dad's relationship to his business?
(a) A father.
(b) A hero.
(c) A slave.
(d) A nobody.
2. What is Nelly Sivers' nickname at Nancy's school?
(a) Sivers Shivers.
(b) Nelly welly.
(c) All for free.
(d) Loosie Goosie.
3. Where does Nancy take her dad for his birthday?
(a) The beach.
(b) The zoo.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
4. Where does Nancy hide her old loose-leaf diary?
(b) Under a shoebox.
(c) In a bookcase.
(d) In the trash.
5. What medicine does Nancy take for the HIV/AIDS virus?
6. Where does Nancy lose her diary in January?
(a) The closet.
(c) The recycling.
(d) A stack of magazines.
7. Where does the couple live that adopts Dorie's baby?
(c) South Carolina.
8. Where do Lew and Nancy's friends have a Halloween party?
(a) Nancy's house.
(b) Uncle Bill's cabin.
(c) Mr. Detmer's barn.
(d) Aunt Thelma's ranch.
9. What is Nancy getting the day after she gets the job?
(a) Her paycheck.
(b) Her diploma.
(c) Her work card.
(d) Her driver's license.
10. Where does Nancy get an infection in March?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her mouth.
11. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
(a) Her father.
(b) Aunt Thelma.
12. What 1980s student does Nancy mention in April?
(a) Fred Simmons.
(b) Lew Fullcheck.
(d) Ryan White.
13. What does Nancy say she has done to the gaggle in June while in Phoenix?
(a) Loved them.
(b) Written them.
(c) Forgotten them.
(d) Divorced them.
14. What color is the pantsuit Nancy gets for her 16th birthday?
15. What day of the week is Nancy's first day of school in Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nancy's mom's sister's baby's name?
2. What are sadder than regular days if your parents are divorced, according to Nancy?
3. What does the mailroom boy have for his own?
4. Nancy compares the mailroom boy to ____________.
5. How much does Dorie say condoms are a dozen?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)