|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy describe her dad's relationship to his business?
(a) A slave.
(b) A father.
(c) A nobody.
(d) A hero.
2. Who is Mrs. Maggleby?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The school nurse.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A therapist.
3. Who is waiting for Nancy at home at the beginning of February?
(b) Officer Williams.
(c) Her dad.
4. What does the mailroom boy have for his own?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
5. Who comes to visit Nancy during Thanksgiving?
(a) Aunt Thelma.
(b) Her father.
6. What is Nelly Sivers' nickname at Nancy's school?
(a) All for free.
(b) Nelly welly.
(c) Loosie Goosie.
(d) Sivers Shivers.
7. How does Nancy see the gaggle in August while in Phoenix?
(a) As friends.
(b) As fake.
(c) As pretend.
(d) As caring.
8. What is Nancy admitted to the hospital for in February?
(d) The flu.
9. How does Lew hurt his legs?
10. What are sadder than regular days if your parents are divorced, according to Nancy?
11. Which one of Lew's relatives does Nancy visit in April?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle Morton.
(c) Aunt Thelma.
(d) Aunt Pauline.
12. What does Nancy say she has done to the gaggle in June while in Phoenix?
(a) Forgotten them.
(b) Written them.
(c) Divorced them.
(d) Loved them.
13. Who is Collin walking with in Nancy's nightmare?
(a) No one.
(d) A young boy.
14. What day of the week is Nancy's first day of school in Phoenix?
15. What 1980s student does Nancy mention in April?
(a) Lew Fullcheck.
(c) Fred Simmons.
(d) Ryan White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nancy get an infection in March?
2. The mailroom boy wants to be ______________.
3. What does Nancy's doctor smuggle to her in February?
4. What is the day called at Nancy's school when the teachers try to do what the kids want to do?
5. How does Nancy think sex will be with Lew?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)