|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy call Collin when talking to the police?
2. What role does Lew have in the student body at school?
3. Nancy blames being tired on _________in a July diary entry.
(c) Her period.
4. Whom can Lew never know about, according to a July diary entry?
(b) The gaggle.
5. What hits the glass door at Nancy's house?
(a) A brick.
(b) A rock.
(c) A bird.
(d) A bug.
6. How long have Uncle Bill and Aunt Lorna been married?
(a) 53 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 40 years.
7. What does Nancy really want to be?
(a) A salesperson.
(b) A cat lady.
(c) A mother.
(d) A realtor.
8. What day does Nancy cut school to spend time with Collin?
9. Nancy gives CPR to ___________.
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bird.
10. What concert are Nancy and her friends going to in April at the beginning of the book?
(a) Miley Cyrus.
(b) Taylor Swift.
(c) Garth Brooks.
(d) Keith Urban.
11. How old does Nancy feel at Lew's house in August?
12. How does Collin sign the note he leaves Nancy at her school?
(a) Your Shining Knight.
(b) Your White Knight.
(c) Your Prince Charming.
(d) Your Rescuer.
13. What did Nancy carry in bottles during a biology project?
14. What type of alcohol does Collin bring to Nancy's house for dinner?
(b) Jack Daniels.
(c) Wine coolers.
15. What parade does Nancy march in?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Big Pine Centennial.
(c) Thanksgiving Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Nancy compare Lew to at the cabin in June?
2. What does Nancy call the mouse at their beach cottage?
3. What did Collin say his junior high was called?
4. What book does Nancy want to get from the library?
5. What does Nancy compare the feeling in her chest to in a July diary entry?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)