|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Lew play in Nancy's group of friends?
(a) The rooster.
(b) The gander.
(c) The goose.
(d) The chicken.
2. What kind of grades does Nancy want?
(b) Straight A's.
(c) Straight C's.
(d) Straight B's.
3. Lew helps Nancy with _____________.
4. Nancy compares seeing Lew to ___________________.
5. What does Collin do to Nancy at the end of the night at her house?
(a) Hits her.
(b) Rapes her.
(c) Laughs at her.
(d) Spits at her.
6. The flowers on the ranch remind Nancy of ________________.
(a) A Monet painting.
(b) Gulliver's Travels.
(c) Flowers for Algernon.
(d) Gardening class.
7. How does Nancy address her diary entries?
(d) No one.
8. What book does Nancy want to get from the library?
(a) Go Ask Alice.
(b) Return to Tomorrow.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Giver.
9. What pieces of jewelry do Nancy and Lew exchange?
(a) Necklace and earrings.
(b) Bracelet and ring.
(c) Ring and locket.
(d) Necklace and bracelet.
10. Who is Betsy Mae?
(a) Collin's mom.
(b) Collin's sister.
(c) Nancy's sister.
(d) Nancy's mom.
11. At the very beginning of the first set of August entries, how long does Nancy have to wait to see Lew?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
12. Where does Nancy's dad live?
(a) South Carolina.
13. What state does Nancy live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
14. How does Collin sign the note he leaves Nancy at her school?
(a) Your White Knight.
(b) Your Rescuer.
(c) Your Prince Charming.
(d) Your Shining Knight.
15. What character does Nancy compare Lew to at the cabin in June?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Nancy cut school to spend time with Collin?
2. What concert are Nancy and her friends going to in April at the beginning of the book?
3. How old is Lew in the photo he gives Nancy?
4. Whom does Nancy play "Who's Going Where" with at her birthday party?
5. What kind of attack does Nancy have at the concert?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)