|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Lew's mom have?
2. What parade does Nancy march in?
(a) Big Pine Centennial.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Thanksgiving Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
3. How old does Nancy think her rescuer is?
4. What does Nancy compare the feeling in her chest to in a July diary entry?
(c) A knot.
(d) A sand bag.
5. What is Nancy's favorite special word?
6. Who is the band director?
(a) Mr. Miller.
(b) Mrs. Pauline.
(c) Mr. Fullmark.
(d) Mrs. Thelma.
7. What is engraved on the piece of jewelry Nancy gives Lew?
8. Who is Missy?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A therapist.
9. At the very beginning of the first set of August entries, how long does Nancy have to wait to see Lew?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 15 days.
10. What kind of baskets do Nancy and her mom learn to make at the beach?
11. What hits the glass door at Nancy's house?
(a) A brick.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rock.
(d) A bug.
12. What did Collin say his junior high was called?
(b) Philomena Farnsworth.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
13. How long have Uncle Bill and Aunt Lorna been married?
(a) 53 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 60 years.
(d) 35 years.
14. How does Nancy address her diary entries?
(a) No one.
15. How does Nancy describe Lew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Nancy out of the concert auditorium?
2. What do Lew and Uncle Bill hang up outside?
3. Who has a ranch in Idaho?
4. How does Nancy feel about death in September?
5. What state does Nancy live in?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)