|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Nancy live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) South Carolina.
2. How does Nancy describe Lew?
3. What does Dr. Talbert tell Nancy she has after she gets all of the tests at the hospital?
4. Nancy gives CPR to ___________.
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
5. Where do both of Lew's parents work?
(a) A factory.
(b) The ranch.
(d) The cabin.
6. Who is Missy?
(a) A therapist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A police officer.
7. What hits the glass door at Nancy's house?
(a) A bug.
(b) A bird.
(c) A brick.
(d) A rock.
8. Nancy blames being tired on _________in a July diary entry.
(a) Her period.
9. What grade teacher comes by Nancy's house in September?
10. What kind of attack does Nancy have at the concert?
11. What pieces of jewelry do Nancy and Lew exchange?
(a) Bracelet and ring.
(b) Necklace and bracelet.
(c) Necklace and earrings.
(d) Ring and locket.
12. What parade does Nancy march in?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Big Pine Centennial.
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
13. What does Nancy call Collin when talking to the police?
14. What does Nancy spit up at the beginning of August?
15. What do the gaggle not give Nancy when she makes up with Lew in August?
(b) A cookie.
(d) A rubber band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age of the boys whom Nancy is allowed to date?
2. Who is Nancy's first doctor?
3. What does Nancy compare the feeling in her chest to in a July diary entry?
4. Who gets Nancy out of the concert auditorium?
5. What does Nancy call the mouse at their beach cottage?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)