|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lew want to have sex?
(b) When he's married.
(d) When he's 17.
2. What does Nancy's mom call her and her friends?
(a) The group.
(b) The greenies.
(c) The goofies.
(d) The gaggle.
3. What character does Nancy compare Lew to at the cabin in June?
4. What pieces of jewelry do Nancy and Lew exchange?
(a) Necklace and earrings.
(b) Necklace and bracelet.
(c) Bracelet and ring.
(d) Ring and locket.
5. What kind of house does Nancy say she looks like she came from near the end of August?
(b) The Addams Family.
(c) Her own.
6. What do Nancy and Collin call the island where they paddle to?
7. What does Missy tell Nancy is the biggest part of her recovery?
(b) Being positive.
(d) Taking medicine.
8. What do people call Red?
(a) A princess.
(b) A tomboy.
(c) A girly girl.
(d) A sports freak.
9. What does Dr. Talbert tell Nancy she has after she gets all of the tests at the hospital?
10. Where do the gaggle think Nancy is in the first set of September diary entries?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) The lake.
11. What is engraved on the piece of jewelry Nancy gives Lew?
12. What story does Nancy's mom tell her about in the first set of September diary entries?
(a) Gone With the Wind.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Go Ask Alice.
(d) Return to Tomorrow.
13. Who gets Nancy out of the concert auditorium?
(a) Collin Eagle.
(b) Fred Simmons.
(d) The police.
14. The flowers on the ranch remind Nancy of ________________.
(a) Gulliver's Travels.
(b) Gardening class.
(c) A Monet painting.
(d) Flowers for Algernon.
15. What do the gaggle not give Nancy when she makes up with Lew in August?
(a) A rubber band.
(d) A cookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy address her diary entries?
2. Who is the band director?
3. Whom can Lew never know about, according to a July diary entry?
4. How old is Margie?
5. What did Collin say his junior high was called?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)