|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy feel like she is staring down in September?
2. What did Collin say his junior high was called?
(c) Philomena Farnsworth.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. What colors are Nancy's band?
(a) Blue and gold.
(b) Gold and green.
(c) Gold and white.
(d) Blue and white.
4. What story does Nancy's mom tell her about in the first set of September diary entries?
(a) Gone With the Wind.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Go Ask Alice.
(d) Return to Tomorrow.
5. What was wrong with Lew's great-grandmother?
(a) She could not eat.
(b) She was deaf.
(c) She could not walk.
(d) She was blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy remember Margie's name when talking to the police in February?
2. How long have Uncle Bill and Aunt Lorna been married?
3. What does Nancy put on her peanut butter sandwich in September?
4. Whom does Nancy see walking with Margie Muller?
5. Who kisses Nancy at the boathouse?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)