• Nancy, the book's main character, goes to a Garth Brooks concert with her friends, El, Red, Dorie and her Aunt Pauline.
• Nancy has a great time at the concert and is excited.
• She gets separated from the rest of her group and has an asthma attack.
• She feels lost and alone until a boy pulls her out of the crowd and calms her down.
• Collin, the boy, talks to Nancy, and the two hit it off. Collin is older and in college nearby.
• Collin tells Nancy his parents were killed in a car crash.
• He worries that her aunt, friends, and mom will worry about her, and he offers to take her home.
• Collin calls Nancy a few days later, and they arrange to meet in a nearby park later that evening.
• Nancy thinks she impresses Collin by how open she is about her life, and she...
This section contains 3,298 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)