Mid-Book Test (up to Part I: Bimini Chapter X)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who coaches David in catching his fish?
2. How long do Thomas' sons plan to visit him on the island?
3. What is Thomas' favorite drink?
4. What makes Thomas' oldest son happy when Thomas first sees him?
5. What is the name of the boy Thomas talks to at his local bar on the island?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does David say he felt about the swordfish?
This section contains 882 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)