|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby say about Thomas and Roger as they discuss the swordfish?
(a) They need to get back to the boys.
(b) They look related.
(c) They are too hard on themselves.
(d) They did a good job.
2. How big is the fish that the crew catches after they bathe?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 60 pounds.
(c) 70 pounds.
(d) 40 pounds.
3. Who is NOT someone invited to participate in Thomas' plan for the yacht people?
(a) The boys.
4. How many women come into the bar with the yachtsmen?
5. What is the name of the cat that found a hangover capsule for Thomas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a pass at one of the women with the yachtsmen?
2. What is the German soldier on the island dying from when Ara finds him?
3. What does Thomas' crew gather for food on the island of the massacre?
4. How does Thomas get his job in the military?
5. What does Thomas paint by Bobby's suggestion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thomas plan to paint about the swordfish experience?
2. What information does Thomas get from a lieutenant on an island while tracking the Germans?
3. How does Thomas feel about his military duty?
4. What happens when one of the yachtsmen sees the picture Thomas painted for Bobby?
5. What does Thomas paint for Bobby and where does he put it?
6. What happens when Thomas and Willie have a small dispute after the crew catches a fish?
7. What is the prank Thomas wants to pull on the yachtsmen at Bobby's bar?
8. What does Thomas do when he runs into his first wife in Cuba?
9. What happens when the prank is pulled on the yachtsmen?
10. Where does Roger plan to go after the boys leave the island, and what does he plan to do there?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)