|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Thomas' crew search for the Germans?
2. What does Thomas offer the German soldier to help his pain?
(b) A sedative.
3. Who does Audrey come to the house to meet?
4. What does Thomas NOT feel about his war time duties?
5. What is Honest Lil's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas want to do to the yacht people who come to the island?
2. Where does Bobby put the painting Thomas gives him?
3. Who makes a pass at one of the women with the yachtsmen?
4. What does Bobby say about Thomas and Roger as they discuss the swordfish?
5. What arrives while Thomas and Bobby discuss the painting he made for Bobby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Thomas and his crew find on an island in Chapter I?
2. What happens when Thomas and Willie have a small dispute after the crew catches a fish?
3. What is the prank Thomas wants to pull on the yachtsmen at Bobby's bar?
4. How does Thomas feel about his military duty?
5. What does Thomas do when he runs into his first wife in Cuba?
6. What does Thomas dream about when he sleeps on the beach, and what happens when he wakes up?
7. What startling revelation does Roger get from Audrey, and what does this make him want to do?
8. What does Audrey come to Thomas' house to do, and where does she first hear about Thomas?
9. What does Thomas paint for Bobby and where does he put it?
10. What are Eddy and Joseph doing all night after the swordfish gets away?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)