|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas offer the German soldier to help his pain?
(c) A sedative.
2. What does Thomas do to stop his hunger in Cuba?
(b) Drinks alcohol.
3. What is the name of Thomas' favorite cat?
4. How does Thomas learn of David and Andrew's deaths?
5. How many bodies does Thomas' crew find at the massacre sight?
6. How does Thomas feel when he wakes up after sleeping on the beach?
7. What is the name of the cat that found a hangover capsule for Thomas?
8. What does the woman ask of Thomas when she learns the boy is not drunk?
(a) To have him paint a potrait of her.
(b) To go to dinner with him.
(c) To meet his other children.
(d) To see his paintings.
9. What does one of the yachtsmen say about the painting in Bobby's bar?
(a) It is a bad omen.
(b) It is terrible.
(c) He has seen it somewhere else.
(d) He wants to buy it.
10. How does one of Roger's ex-girlfriends die?
(a) Overdosed on drugs.
(d) Car accident.
11. How many women come into the bar with the yachtsmen?
12. How does Thomas feel when his boys leave the island?
13. What is the name of Thomas' favorite bar in Cuba?
(b) Flora y Fauna.
14. What is the name of the woman who figures out the boy is not drunk?
15. What does Thomas' crew gather for food on the island of the massacre?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality are the dead soldiers at the massacre?
2. Who teaches Audrey to swim when she is a child?
3. What kind of boat does an islander tell Thomas passed by their island earlier?
4. What does Thomas NOT feel about his war time duties?
5. What does Thomas dream about as he sleeps on the beach?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)