|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: At Sea Chapter III - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David say he feels about the fish?
(a) He was scared of it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He felt nothing for it.
(d) He loved it.
2. Why does Thomas divorce his second wife?
(a) She was cheating on him.
(b) He can't stand living with women.
(c) He got very depressed.
(d) She was cruel to him.
3. How big is the fish that takes David's bait in the gulf stream?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
4. What is the name of Thomas' oldest son?
5. What does Thomas feel no remorse about the night after the shark incident?
(a) His past.
(b) The shark attack.
(c) His profession.
(d) His divorces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Roger and Thomas do while the boys are sleeping?
2. How does Roger's brother die?
3. Who will play the alcoholic in the bar during the skit for the yacht people?
4. Who does the yachtsman yell at after he gets fully dressed?
5. What is the name of Thomas' second oldest son?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)