|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Bimini Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger talk about with the man he stays with on the night of Queen Mary's birthday?
(a) The ignorance of tourists.
(b) Evil in the world.
(c) The uses of religion.
(d) Queen Mary's reign.
2. What does the black boy in the bar refuse to do for the yachtsman?
(a) Keep a lookout for authorities.
(b) Not tell anyone what he saw.
(c) Sing island songs.
(d) Help him hide stolen things.
3. What color is the water around the island Thomas lives on at the beginning of the book?
4. Who is at fault in Thomas' divorces?
(a) His wives.
(b) His sons.
(d) His parents.
5. What is the name of Johnny's boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something the bartender tells Thomas to paint?
2. What kills Tom's pet pigeon?
3. Where does Tom previously live with his mother and father?
4. How long has Thomas lived on the island at the beginning of the book?
5. How many sons does Thomas have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)