|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Bimini Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the mother of two of Thomas' sons be while her boys are with Thomas?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) Hong Kong.
2. What does Thomas' second oldest son remind Thomas of when he first sees him?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A duck.
(d) An otter.
3. What does Thomas like to paint?
(b) Water landscapes.
(c) Abstract pieces.
(d) Island scenes.
4. Which of the following is NOT something the bartender tells Thomas to paint?
(d) Queen Mary.
5. What is the danger of swimming at night on the island that Thomas lives on at the beginning of the book?
(a) The undercurrents are stronger at night.
(b) Sharks swim and feed close to shore at night.
(c) There are no lifeguards on duty at night.
(d) It is hard to see the shore and people get lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Thomas talks to at his local bar on the island?
2. What does Thomas like to build his fires out of?
3. What is Thomas' occupation at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the black boy in the bar refuse to do for the yachtsman?
5. What does Roger enjoy doing that depresses him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)