|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Bimini Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the island Thomas lives on at the beginning of the book?
(a) Off the coast of Tahiti.
(b) Off the coast of Florida.
(c) Along the Hawaiian Sandwich islands.
(d) Near Tonga.
2. What does the black boy in the bar want to give the crying woman he sees?
(a) A book.
(b) A lei of flowers.
(d) Conch pearls.
3. Why does Thomas divorce his second wife?
(a) He can't stand living with women.
(b) He got very depressed.
(c) She was cruel to him.
(d) She was cheating on him.
4. How many sons does Thomas have?
5. What is the name of the owner of the bar on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thomas' occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. Where will the mother of two of Thomas' sons be while her boys are with Thomas?
3. What is the name of the bar Thomas frequents on the island?
4. What do the crashing waves remind Thomas of?
5. Which of the following is NOT something the bartender tells Thomas to paint?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)