|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Bimini Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the island Thomas lives on at the beginning of the book?
2. How long has Thomas lived on the island at the beginning of the book?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
3. What do the crashing waves remind Thomas of?
(c) War time.
4. What is the name of the bar Thomas frequents on the island?
(a) Ponce De Leon.
(b) French Stop.
(c) Paris De Voulez.
(d) Frog's Legs.
5. Which of Thomas' sons has a mean streak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy in the bar tell Thomas he saw a yachtsman doing?
2. What is the name of the highway Thomas takes in Chapter III?
3. Where does Thomas like to build fires while he lives on the island?
4. What is Thomas' occupation at the beginning of the book?
5. Who does Thomas see on the highway in Chapter III?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)