|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Bimini Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thomas' occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. How long has Thomas lived on the island at the beginning of the book?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
3. Which of Thomas' sons has a mean streak?
4. What is the name of the owner of the bar on the island?
5. What does the boy in the bar tell Thomas he saw a yachtsman doing?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Cheating on his wife.
(c) Throwing things out a window.
(d) Dealing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crashing waves remind Thomas of?
2. What is the occupation of Thomas' first wife?
3. Which of the following is NOT something the bartender tells Thomas to paint?
4. What does Thomas channel his energy towards now that he lives alone?
5. What is the name of the black man who works for Thomas?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)