|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: At Sea Chapter III - V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bobby put the painting Thomas gives him?
(a) In the bar.
(b) In his store.
(c) In his house.
(d) In his boat.
2. How does Audrey describe the yacht people?
(a) Proud and obnoxious.
(b) Rich and boring.
(c) Lazy and affluent.
(d) Sullen and annoyed.
3. What does Thomas' second oldest son remind Thomas of when he first sees him?
(a) A duck.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) An otter.
4. What does Roger want to start his good book with?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The beginning of the war.
(c) David's canoe accident.
(d) His birth.
5. What is the name of Johnny's boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roger leave his girlfriend when he breaks up with her?
2. Who does Thomas see on the highway in Chapter III?
3. What does one of the yachtsmen say about the painting in Bobby's bar?
4. How big is the fish that takes David's bait in the gulf stream?
5. How does Thomas figure out the massacre was caused by Germans?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)