|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Bimini Chapter XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger do the morning after Queen Mary's birthday?
(a) Works on a dinghy.
(b) Drinks with Thomas.
(c) Works on his painting.
(d) Calls his ex-wife.
2. What is the name of Thomas' oldest son?
3. What does Thomas plan to do with his boys in the gulf stream?
(c) Deep sea fishing.
4. What kills Tom's pet pigeon?
(a) Another pigeon.
(c) A dog.
(d) His cat.
5. What does one of the yachtsmen say about the painting in Bobby's bar?
(a) He wants to buy it.
(b) It is terrible.
(c) It is a bad omen.
(d) He has seen it somewhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas see on the highway in Chapter III?
2. What do Thomas and the boys have for dinner after the shark is killed?
3. What do the boys plan to use to catch fish on their first time out on the boat?
4. What is used to kill the shark coming into the reef?
5. Which of the following is NOT something the bartender tells Thomas to paint?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)