Part I: Bimini Chapter I
• Thomas lives alone on Bimini Island where he spends his days swimming and painting. He does not swim at night because of sharks.
• Thomas has a keen interest in the weather patterns, and can predict the weather on the island without instruments.
• Thomas lives to burn driftwood in his fireplace and watch the colors that the sea salt creates. He finds driftwood to be beautiful and calls it nature's art.
Part I: Bimini Chapter II
• Thomas has been married twice and has three sons. He loved both of his wives, but cannot live with a woman without getting angry and distracted.
• Thomas' sons will be visiting the island for five weeks while one mother goes to Paris, and the other shoots a movie in southern France.
• Thomas is a heavy drinker and starts drinking before breakfast. He has chosen to live alone so...
This section contains 1,991 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)