|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Saswitch" mean?
(b) Good morning.
(c) Good night.
(d) Good bye.
2. According to Malink, who is Vincent's brother?
(a) John Henry.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) Tucker Case.
3. What does Tuck find when he searches Beth's briefcase?
(a) A gun.
(b) A map.
(d) A knife.
4. Who had originally taught Tuck how to hack into other people's computers?
(a) Jake Skye.
(b) Mary Jean Dobbins.
(c) Jefferson Pardee.
(d) Jason Case.
5. According to Sebastian when questioned at dinner by Tuck, what is being carried in the cooler on Tuck's flights?
(a) Human organs.
(b) Research samples.
(c) Food samples.
(d) Shark organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Malink that the Sky Priestess is a fake?
2. What is on the fabric that Tuck finds when he also finds the dog tags?
3. What does Roberto drop into the boat that wakes Tuck up with a start when it hits Tuck?
4. According to Beth, how many factors other than blood type are used in tissue typing?
5. According to what Tuck tells Malink, from where did he come to the island when Vincent called him?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Tuck asks Sebastian why Sebastian isn't going to watch Beth's show for the natives, how does Sebastian respond?
2. After Sebastian leaves the dead body of Yamata, Sarapul appears. What does Sarapul ask Malink if Sarapul can have?
3. As Tuck is preparing to land his stolen 747, why do the collision alarm bells go off in the cockpit?
4. Why is Tuck intent on hitting the guards outside of his bungalow with spitballs?
5. According to Beth, why has Jefferson been kept isolated in the clinic after being captured by the guards?
6. At the height of his boredom, what does Tuck find in his bathroom?
7. How had Tuck always combated his boredom in the past?
8. When Roberto visits Kimi after Kimi has been shot, what does Roberto tell Kimi?
9. When does Tuck realize that the fence surrounding the compound is electrified?
10. When the ghost introduces himself to Tuck, why is Tuck glad that he is a little bit drunk?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)