|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ship's crew call Jefferson when he arrives at the ship's railing?
2. What does Kimi do to Sepie that no man had ever done before?
(a) Tickles her.
(b) Apologizes to her.
(c) Hits her.
(d) Makes her laugh.
3. How old is the student Mary Jean hires to look after Tuck while Tuck recuperates?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 27 years old.
(d) 20 years old.
4. What does Kimi see just before he tells Tuck to start bailing?
(a) A fin.
(b) A plane.
(c) A rescue boat.
(d) A seal.
5. What is the name of the person who bought Kimi from Kimi's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What business is Mary Jean in?
2. At the time of the plane crash, how old is Tuck?
3. How many beds are in Sebastian's hospital ward?
4. What does the high chief wear on his belt that is considered to be his badge of leadership?
5. How many years pass between when the Sky Priestess is first painted and when Beth pretends to be the Sky Priestess?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the pilot do when he misses the ship in Yap?
2. Why does the Sorcerer send instructions for his stranded pilot to head to Yap?
3. Why had Sarapul been permanently banished from the Shark People's village?
4. Immediately after Tuck boards the plane, what does his companion do?
5. Why was Sarapul glad that no one could see him as he tried to capture his prey?
6. What does Tuck remember from his youth that helps him steer the boat on the way to Alualu?
7. As Tuck recuperates, he ponders religion. What did Tuck grow up believing that religion was?
8. When Vincent first sees the Sky Priestess, what does he say to his crew?
9. How does Tuck's visitor explain the screams coming from the men's restroom at the airport to the security guards who rush in?
10. Why does the telegram Tuck receives in his hotel room refer to staphylococci and research?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)