|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ladders does Malink have the natives build?
2. While the Sorcerer is interrogating Sarapul about Kimi's whereabouts, what is Sarapul sitting on?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A wig.
(c) A book.
(d) A machete.
3. What does Sarapul want to cut down a tree to make?
(a) A canoe.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A house.
(d) A ladder.
4. According to Sebastian when questioned at dinner by Tuck, what is being carried in the cooler on Tuck's flights?
(a) Food samples.
(b) Shark organs.
(c) Human organs.
(d) Research samples.
5. How long does the Sorcerer give Sarapul to bring Kimi to the gate?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One day.
(d) Thirty minutes.
6. When Beth requests her first flight from Tuck, where does she tell Tuck that he will be flying the plane to?
7. What kind of weapons do Malink's men paint while they are getting ready to fight?
8. After making his escape from the bungalow and emerging from the sea, who is the first person that Tuck sees?
9. After shooting the guards with spitballs, Tuck escapes the bungalow through the hatch in the bathroom. Where is Tuck going?
(a) To Sarapul's house.
(b) To Beth's house.
(c) To the clinic.
(d) To Malink's house.
10. How many times is Kimi shot by the guards?
11. When Tuck learns that Kimi has been shot, where are the natives hiding Kimi?
(a) At Sarapul's house.
(b) At Davu's house.
(c) At Malink's house.
(d) At Foca's house.
12. When Tuck takes off from Alualu, how many people are on board the 747 that have never flown before?
13. According to what Jefferson tells Beth, how long has it been since Jefferson last talked to any family members?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty-five years.
14. As Tuck makes his way back to the bungalow after drinking with the natives, what does Tuck find on the beach?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A guard.
(c) A shark.
(d) A crab.
15. According to what Tuck tells Beth, what is Tuck's culinary specialty?
(a) Blackened Pez.
(b) Chicken tacos.
(c) Spiced chicken.
(d) Roasted potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Tuck tells Malink, from where did he come to the island when Vincent called him?
2. What is the name of the drink that the natives share at the drinking circle with Tuck?
3. What is on the fabric that Tuck finds when he also finds the dog tags?
4. What does Beth admire that Sebastian has been able to maintain after all these years on the island?
5. When Sebastian complains to Beth that they need to get rid of Tuck, what does Beth characterize Tuck as?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)