|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tuck uses his escape hatch for the first time, what does Tuck use for a "head" to make it look like he's sleeping in his bed?
(a) A coconut.
(b) A ball.
(c) A wig.
(d) A shirt.
2. What is the name of the guard that Tuck attacks with a golf club?
3. When Tuck learns that Kimi has been shot, where are the natives hiding Kimi?
(a) At Sarapul's house.
(b) At Foca's house.
(c) At Davu's house.
(d) At Malink's house.
4. How many times is Kimi shot by the guards?
5. What does Tuck learn to prepare in nine different ways thanks to the television that Sebastian brought to Tuck's bungalow?
6. Before Tuck leaves the hotel room, he tells Sepie to get on a plane the next morning. Where does Tuck tell Sepie to fly to?
7. According to what Beth tells Tuck on the plane, what is the mark of Vincent?
(a) A stripe.
(b) A cross.
(c) A bruise.
(d) A scar.
8. What does Malink have the natives build the ladders out of?
(c) Coconut fronds.
9. Who had originally taught Tuck how to hack into other people's computers?
(a) Jason Case.
(b) Jefferson Pardee.
(c) Jake Skye.
(d) Mary Jean Dobbins.
10. What does the ghost suggest that Tuck does the next morning?
(a) Drink with Malink.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Confront Sebastian.
(d) Find Kimi.
11. How many days at sea does it take for Sepie to begin speaking to Tuck?
12. When Beth realizes that Tuck has deviated off the flight path, how far from the original flight path is Tuck?
(a) Fifty degrees.
(b) Eighty degrees.
(c) Twenty degrees.
(d) Ninety degrees.
13. As Tuck is sitting inside the jet waiting to start the engines, who joins Tuck in the cockpit?
(a) Mary Jean.
14. After shooting the guards with spitballs, Tuck escapes the bungalow through the hatch in the bathroom. What does Tuck have in his pocket?
(a) Proof of wrongdoing.
15. After returning to the bungalow from dinner with the Curtis's, what date jumps out at Tuck as he reads Jefferson's notebook?
(a) August 9.
(b) September 9.
(c) July 9.
(d) October 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Tuck tells Malink, from where did he come to the island when Vincent called him?
2. In the hotel room, who calls Tuck and tells him to go to general aviation at the airport?
3. How long after boarding the plane he is about to steal is Tuck advised to wait before starting the jet's engines?
4. According to Sebastian, how much money per kidney do his Japanese associates pay him?
5. When the guards cannot find Kimi in the village, where does Favo tell the guards to look for Kimi?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)