|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is each ladder that Malink has the natives build?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
2. According to what Beth tells Tuck on the plane, what is the mark of Vincent?
(a) A stripe.
(b) A cross.
(c) A bruise.
(d) A scar.
3. When Tuck takes off from Alualu, how many people are on board the 747 that have never flown before?
4. How many guards does the Sorcerer send to search the Shark People's village looking for Kimi?
5. While Tuck is flying low over the water when taking Beth to Japan, what suddenly rises directly into Tuck's flight path?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A missile.
(c) A light plane.
(d) A whale.
6. What kind of weapons do Malink's men paint while they are getting ready to fight?
7. What does the ghost suggest that Tuck does the next morning?
(a) Confront Sebastian.
(b) Find Kimi.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Drink with Malink.
8. When Tuck escapes from the bungalow, how much open space between the bungalow and the clinic does Tuck need to cross?
(a) Twenty yards.
(b) Fifty yards.
(c) Sixty yards.
(d) Eighty yards.
9. According to Malink, who is Vincent's brother?
(a) Tucker Case.
(b) John Henry.
(c) Santa Claus.
10. What does "Saswitch" mean?
(b) Good bye.
(c) Good morning.
(d) Good night.
11. Before Tuck leaves the hotel room, he tells Sepie to get on a plane the next morning. Where does Tuck tell Sepie to fly to?
12. On the flight to Japan, where is Tuck trying to fly over so fighter jets will force the Learjet to land?
(b) Puerto Rico.
13. When Tuck takes off from Alualu, where does Tuck intend to take the Shark People?
(c) Puerto Rico.
(d) Costa Rica.
14. According to Sebastian, how much money per kidney do his Japanese associates pay him?
15. Who secretly takes food to Sarapul after the natives believe that Sarapul was killed by the Shark People?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Beth tells Sebastian, what does it take to control a man like Tuck?
2. Whose name is on the dog tags that Tuck finds?
3. According to the mate Jefferson talks to, how long will Jefferson have on Alualu before the ship sails after unloading their cargo?
4. What does Tuck learn to prepare in nine different ways thanks to the television that Sebastian brought to Tuck's bungalow?
5. The morning after Tuck learns that the natives are getting ready to fight, he is awakened by a knock at the bungalow door. Who is knocking on Tuck's door?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)