|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally created the Sky Priestess?
(a) Jack Moses.
(b) Jack Skye.
(c) Jake Skye.
(d) Jake Moses.
2. How much of the airport's equipment does Tuck wreck when he crash-lands the plane?
(a) $1 million worth of equipment.
(b) $750,000 worth of equipment.
(c) $2 million worth of equipment.
(d) $500,000 worth of equipment.
3. When Tuck finally gets out of bed and moves around the bungalow, how many pounds has Tuck lost?
4. When Mary Jane enters Tuck's hospital room, what does she call Tuck?
5. What business is Mary Jean in?
(a) Real estate.
6. How many others are playing cards with Vincent when he is dealing five-card draw?
7. According to Mary Jean, who is her bodyguard?
(c) Her dog.
8. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
9. When the Sky Priestess appears before the natives and reprimands Malink because of Malink's dream, for how long does the Sky Priestess withhold coffee and sugar from the natives?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
10. What does the man in the hotel bar talking to Tuck compare people to?
11. What does Tuck use as a weapon when he and Kimi are fighting for their lives on the boat?
(a) His spear.
(b) His gun.
(c) His folding knife.
(d) His bailing bucket.
12. When Vincent had crash landed on Alualu, what did Vincent give to Sarapul?
(a) A gun.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A machete.
(d) A spear.
13. Where does Mary Jean actually end up sending Tuck to recuperate when he gets discharged from the hospital?
(a) A motel.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A bungalow.
(d) A college dorm.
14. When Vincent first meets Malink, what does Malink carry with him as the children approach Vincent and his crew?
(a) A knife.
(d) A spear.
15. How much is the civil suit Meadow files for?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) Twenty million dollars.
(c) Two million dollars.
(d) Five million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the missionary offer to pay Tuck per week as the pilot?
2. How many years pass between when the Sky Priestess is first painted and when Beth pretends to be the Sky Priestess?
3. When Tuck arrives in Truk, how much money does the cabbie originally want to drive Tuck into town?
4. When Sarapul is first introduced in the story, what is he hunting?
5. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)