|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jefferson reaches the ship on the dock, what is the ship's crew loading aboard?
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Jet fuel.
(d) Tropical fruit.
2. When Tuck finally gets out of bed and moves around the bungalow, how many pounds has Tuck lost?
3. As he drives Tuck to the airport for his flight, what does Tuck's driver run over?
(a) A dog.
(b) A snake.
(c) A child.
(d) A chicken.
4. What kind of sunscreen does Beth use?
(a) SPF 50.
(b) SPF 30.
(c) SPF 90.
(d) SPF 15.
5. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
6. What does Kimi do as he bails water from the boat?
7. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, how many boats does the Yapese Navy have?
8. What does a missionary send to Tuck that Tuck receives as he is recuperating?
(a) An airline ticket.
(b) A map.
(c) A prayer shawl.
(d) A Bible.
9. According to Mary Jean, who is her bodyguard?
(a) Her dog.
10. When Tuck arrives in Truk, how much money does the cabbie agree to drive Tuck into town for?
11. In what year did the Sky Priestess first appear on a B-26 bomber?
12. What does Tuck use as a weapon when he and Kimi are fighting for their lives on the boat?
(a) His spear.
(b) His folding knife.
(c) His gun.
(d) His bailing bucket.
13. What is the name of the Shark People's high chief?
14. Before heading to meet the missionary, how many flights has Tuck flown outside of the continental United States?
15. After Tuck's first stop, where does his flight ultimately arrive?
(b) St. Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Sky Priestess appears before the natives and reprimands Malink because of Malink's dream, for how long does the Sky Priestess withhold coffee and sugar from the natives?
2. How many missions did Vincent successfully fly in the Sky Priestess?
3. When Tuck arrives in Truk, how much money does the cabbie originally want to drive Tuck into town?
4. How long after Tuck and Kimi begin bailing again do the sharks finally depart?
5. How much is the expense check that the missionary sends to Tuck along with the airline ticket?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)