|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the flight that Tuck boards headed to?
(a) San Francisco.
2. Before leaving the hospital room, what does Tuck's visitor set under Tuck's pillow?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A recorder.
(c) A flask.
(d) A remote.
3. What is the name of the doctor who hires Tuck?
4. After Tuck's first stop, where does his flight ultimately arrive?
(d) St. Juan.
5. When Tuck arrives in Truk, how much money does the cabbie originally want to drive Tuck into town?
6. When the story begins, what kind of tree is Tuck hanging from?
(a) A banana tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A bread-fruit tree.
(d) A pineapple tree.
7. Before heading to meet the missionary, how many flights has Tuck flown outside of the continental United States?
8. Where does the student Mary Jean hires to look after Tuck go to school?
9. What does Kimi do as he bails water from the boat?
10. What is the name of the Micro Trader's sister ship?
(a) The Micro Spirit.
(b) The Micro Sailor.
(c) The Micro Maker.
(d) The Micro Wanderer.
11. What is the name of the Shark People's high chief?
12. How many others are playing cards with Vincent when he is dealing five-card draw?
13. What does the ship's crew call Jefferson when he arrives at the ship's railing?
14. In what year did the Sky Priestess first appear on a B-26 bomber?
15. When Tuck looks for a better weapon with which to fight the sharks, what is Tuck looking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What airport does Tuck crash-land the jet at?
2. What was the occupation of Kimi's father?
3. As Tuck is preparing for his flight, what does Tuck liken life to?
4. When Jefferson decides to leave Truk and sail to Alualu, how many years has it been since Jefferson has left Truk?
5. What is the name of the girl that Tuck meets in the Seattle hotel bar?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)