|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital when Tucker tells Sebastian that he can call him Tucker instead of Mr. Case, what does Sebastian tell Tucker to call him?
(c) Dr. Curtis.
2. What position at Mary Jean's company does Tuck's visitor hold?
(a) Executive chef.
(b) Personal assistant.
(c) Jet mechanic.
3. When Tuck finally gets out of bed and moves around the bungalow, how many pounds has Tuck lost?
4. Where did Tuck grow up as a child?
(a) Northeast of Dallas.
(b) Northeast of Denver.
(c) Northeast of Tampa.
(d) Northeast of San Diego.
5. What is the name of the bar where the reporter Tuck is looking for typically can be found?
(a) The Paoli Bar.
(b) The Trukin Bar.
(c) The Yumi Bar.
(d) The Alualu Bar.
6. What does Kimi see just before he tells Tuck to start bailing?
(a) A seal.
(b) A fin.
(c) A plane.
(d) A rescue boat.
7. When Mary Jane enters Tuck's hospital room, what does she call Tuck?
8. How old is the student Mary Jean hires to look after Tuck while Tuck recuperates?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 25 years old.
9. What does Mary Jean carry in her purse that was given to her by the Daughters of the Confederacy?
(a) A gun.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A picture.
(d) A wallet.
10. When Vincent first meets Malink, what does Malink carry with him as the children approach Vincent and his crew?
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
11. When Tuck is not successful in locating a better weapon, he and Kimi begin bailing water from the boat. What does Tuck use to bail?
(a) A coffee can.
(b) His hands.
(c) A gas can.
(d) A coffee cup.
12. What is the name of the Shark People's high chief?
13. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
14. How much of the airport's equipment does Tuck wreck when he crash-lands the plane?
(a) $2 million worth of equipment.
(b) $750,000 worth of equipment.
(c) $500,000 worth of equipment.
(d) $1 million worth of equipment.
15. When Tuck is awakened from a nightmare about the crash, he is given a telegram. Who is the telegram from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ship's crew call Jefferson when he arrives at the ship's railing?
2. How many Japanese ships did Vincent and his crew sink before the Sky Priestess was shot by a Japanese destroyer?
3. What does Kimi do to Sepie that no man had ever done before?
4. How many beds are in Sebastian's hospital ward?
5. What was the occupation of Kimi's father?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)