|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tuck finally gets out of bed and moves around the bungalow, how many pounds has Tuck lost?
2. How far beneath the surface is Sarapul when he has his prey trapped in a crevice?
(a) Twenty-five feet.
(b) Forty feet.
(c) Eighteen feet.
(d) Ten feet.
3. How many days pass at the bungalow before Tuck feels well enough to get up and move around other than to use the bathroom?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One day.
(c) Five days.
(d) Four days.
4. What does Mary Jean carry in her purse that was given to her by the Daughters of the Confederacy?
(a) A gun.
(b) A picture.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A hammer.
5. What business is Mary Jean in?
(d) Real estate.
6. How do Sebastian and Beth first react when Tuck asks about the Filipino man he is traveling with?
(a) Momentary fear.
(b) Momentary panic.
(c) Momentary regret.
(d) Momentary relief.
7. What does Tuck find when he takes a break from bailing and looks in his pack?
(a) A shirt.
(d) A knife.
8. When Mary Jane enters Tuck's hospital room, what does she call Tuck?
9. When Tuck is not successful in locating a better weapon, he and Kimi begin bailing water from the boat. What does Kimi use to bail?
(a) A coffee can.
(b) A coffee cup.
(c) A gas can.
(d) His hands.
10. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, how long is the Micro Trader expected to be gone for?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Six weeks.
11. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
12. According to Mary Jean, who is her bodyguard?
(c) Her dog.
13. What is the name of the girl that Tuck meets in the Seattle hotel bar?
14. How many Japanese ships did Vincent and his crew sink before the Sky Priestess was shot by a Japanese destroyer?
15. After Tuck's first stop, where does his flight ultimately arrive?
(b) St. Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide is Alualu at its widest point?
2. As Tuck is preparing for his flight, what does Tuck liken life to?
3. When Tuck and Kimi are on the boat discussing Kimi's father, how long has it been since Kimi's father went missing at sea?
4. According to what Sebastian tells Tuck in the hospital, how long has it been since cannibals have been on Alualu?
5. What airport does Tuck crash-land the jet at?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)