|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 52-56: Don't Know Much About History, How the Shark People Got Their Name, Selling Tucker, Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Computer, Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a palu?
(a) A god.
(b) A navigator.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A leader.
2. How much of the airport's equipment does Tuck wreck when he crash-lands the plane?
(a) $2 million worth of equipment.
(b) $500,000 worth of equipment.
(c) $1 million worth of equipment.
(d) $750,000 worth of equipment.
3. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
4. What does Tuck learn to prepare in nine different ways thanks to the television that Sebastian brought to Tuck's bungalow?
5. What does a missionary send to Tuck that Tuck receives as he is recuperating?
(a) A map.
(b) An airline ticket.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A prayer shawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Kimi shot by the guards?
2. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
3. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, of all the boats in the Yapese Naval fleet, how many are currently operational?
4. What does Mary Jean carry in her purse that was given to her by the Daughters of the Confederacy?
5. How many guards does the Sorcerer send to search the Shark People's village looking for Kimi?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)