|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 52-56: Don't Know Much About History, How the Shark People Got Their Name, Selling Tucker, Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Computer, Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Beth, how many factors other than blood type are used in tissue typing?
2. How much of the airport's equipment does Tuck wreck when he crash-lands the plane?
(a) $2 million worth of equipment.
(b) $750,000 worth of equipment.
(c) $500,000 worth of equipment.
(d) $1 million worth of equipment.
3. When Jefferson decides to leave Truk and sail to Alualu, how many years has it been since Jefferson has left Truk?
(a) Six years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Ten years.
4. What does the ship's crew call Jefferson when he arrives at the ship's railing?
5. How much land does the Sorcerer's compound cover?
(a) Two acres.
(b) Five acres.
(c) Four acres.
(d) Three acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, how many boats does the Yapese Navy have?
2. After Tuck's first stop, where does his flight ultimately arrive?
3. What is the color of Tuck's plane?
4. When Tuck receives the missionary's item, about how long does Tuck say he still has to recuperate for?
5. How far above sea level is Alualu?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)