|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 52-56: Don't Know Much About History, How the Shark People Got Their Name, Selling Tucker, Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Computer, Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Sorcerer give Sarapul to bring Kimi to the gate?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. When Jefferson rests on the reef after jumping off the ship, how far from the shores of Alualu is he?
(a) One hundred yards.
(b) Twenty yards.
(c) Two hundred yards.
(d) Fifty yards.
3. What airport does Tuck crash-land the jet at?
(a) Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
(b) LaGuardia International Airport.
(c) Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
(d) Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
4. How much of the airport's equipment does Tuck wreck when he crash-lands the plane?
(a) $2 million worth of equipment.
(b) $750,000 worth of equipment.
(c) $1 million worth of equipment.
(d) $500,000 worth of equipment.
5. What is the name of the girl that Tuck meets in the Seattle hotel bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Until Tuck's plane crash, how many years had Mary Jane successfully run her company without a hint of scandal?
2. What does Tuck use to fashion a perfect compact blowgun?
3. What is the name of the Micro Trader's sister ship?
4. What does the high chief wear on his belt that is considered to be his badge of leadership?
5. According to the mate Jefferson talks to, how long will the captain wait for Jefferson at their meeting spot before sailing without him?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)