|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bood One, The Pheonix, Chapters 21-22: How the Navigator Got from There to Here, Finding Spam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Roberto born?
2. When Tuck receives the missionary's item, about how long does Tuck say he still has to recuperate for?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
3. How old was Kimi when he was purchased from his mother?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Twelve years old.
4. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, of all the boats in the Yapese Naval fleet, how many are currently operational?
5. How much land does the Sorcerer's compound cover?
(a) Five acres.
(b) Two acres.
(c) Four acres.
(d) Three acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tuck is awakened from a nightmare about the crash, he is given a telegram. Who is the telegram from?
2. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
3. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
4. When the story begins, what kind of tree is Tuck hanging from?
5. How many buildings are in the Sorcerer's compound?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)