|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bood One, The Pheonix, Chapters 21-22: How the Navigator Got from There to Here, Finding Spam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
2. Where does the student Mary Jean hires to look after Tuck go to school?
3. When the story begins, what kind of tree is Tuck hanging from?
(a) A pineapple tree.
(b) A banana tree.
(c) A bread-fruit tree.
(d) An apple tree.
4. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
5. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, of all the boats in the Yapese Naval fleet, how many are currently operational?
Short Answer Questions
1. Until Tuck's plane crash, how many years had Mary Jane successfully run her company without a hint of scandal?
2. How old is the student Mary Jean hires to look after Tuck while Tuck recuperates?
3. How much money does the missionary offer to pay Tuck per week as the pilot?
4. When Tuck and Kimi are on the boat discussing Kimi's father, how long has it been since Kimi's father went missing at sea?
5. How much land does the Sorcerer's compound cover?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)