|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, The Pheonix, Chapters 16-20: And Now the Weather Report, Foul-Weather Friend, Land Ho, Water, Water, Leadership's a Bitch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
2. How much of the airport's equipment does Tuck wreck when he crash-lands the plane?
(a) $750,000 worth of equipment.
(b) $500,000 worth of equipment.
(c) $1 million worth of equipment.
(d) $2 million worth of equipment.
3. When Tuck regains consciousness in the hospital after the plane crash, who is in Tuck's room?
(a) Mary Jean.
4. What does a missionary send to Tuck that Tuck receives as he is recuperating?
(a) A map.
(b) An airline ticket.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A prayer shawl.
5. When Tuck receives the missionary's item, about how long does Tuck say he still has to recuperate for?
(a) One month.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tuck grow up as a child?
2. What airport does Tuck crash-land the jet at?
3. What does Mary Jean carry in her purse that was given to her by the Daughters of the Confederacy?
4. What position at Mary Jean's company does Tuck's visitor hold?
5. What is the name of the girl that Tuck meets in the Seattle hotel bar?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)