|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 52-56: Don't Know Much About History, How the Shark People Got Their Name, Selling Tucker, Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Computer, Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jefferson rests on the reef after jumping off the ship, how far from the shores of Alualu is he?
(a) Two hundred yards.
(b) Fifty yards.
(c) Twenty yards.
(d) One hundred yards.
2. What kind of weapons do Malink's men paint while they are getting ready to fight?
3. According to the naval intelligence man that Tuck meets at the dock, how many boats does the Yapese Navy have?
4. When Sarapul is first introduced in the story, what is he hunting?
(a) A manta ray.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) An eel.
(d) An octopus.
5. When Sebastian complains to Beth that they need to get rid of Tuck, what does Beth characterize Tuck as?
(a) A loser.
(b) A nothing.
(c) A brute.
(d) A loose cannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vincent first meets Malink, what does Malink carry with him as the children approach Vincent and his crew?
2. When the Sky Priestess appears before the natives and reprimands Malink because of Malink's dream, for how long does the Sky Priestess withhold coffee and sugar from the natives?
3. Where was Roberto born?
4. What does the ghost suggest that Tuck does the next morning?
5. After shooting the guards with spitballs, Tuck escapes the bungalow through the hatch in the bathroom. Where is Tuck going?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)