|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, The Pheonix, Chapters 16-20: And Now the Weather Report, Foul-Weather Friend, Land Ho, Water, Water, Leadership's a Bitch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of the plane crash, how old is Tuck?
2. What airport does Tuck crash-land the jet at?
(a) Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
(b) LaGuardia International Airport.
(c) Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
(d) Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
3. Until Tuck's plane crash, how many years had Mary Jane successfully run her company without a hint of scandal?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. What does the high chief wear on his belt that is considered to be his badge of leadership?
(a) A phone.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A gun.
(d) A metal plate.
5. What is the name of the reporter Tuck seeks out after receiving the telegram from Sebastian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Roberto born?
2. Where does Mary Jean originally plan to send Tuck to recuperate when he gets discharged from the hospital?
3. How much money does the missionary offer to pay Tuck per week as the pilot?
4. What business is Mary Jean in?
5. What does a missionary send to Tuck that Tuck receives as he is recuperating?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)