|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 47-51: Grand Theft Aircraft, Too Many Guns, The Bedside Manner of Cannibals, Don Quixote at the Miniture Golf Course, Where Losers Flourish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Beth realizes that Tuck has deviated off the flight path, how far from the original flight path is Tuck?
(a) Fifty degrees.
(b) Eighty degrees.
(c) Ninety degrees.
(d) Twenty degrees.
2. What does Beth admire that Sebastian has been able to maintain after all these years on the island?
(a) His physique.
(b) His dental hygiene.
(c) His culinary skills.
(d) His education.
3. According to what Beth tells Tuck on the plane, what is the mark of Vincent?
(a) A stripe.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A scar.
(d) A cross.
4. How do Sebastian and Beth first react when Tuck asks about the Filipino man he is traveling with?
(a) Momentary panic.
(b) Momentary regret.
(c) Momentary relief.
(d) Momentary fear.
5. What does the ship's crew call Jefferson when he arrives at the ship's railing?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the flight to Japan, where is Tuck trying to fly over so fighter jets will force the Learjet to land?
2. As Tuck sleeps after surviving the typhoon, what wakes him from his slumber?
3. When Tuck and Kimi awaken after surviving the typhoon, what do they realize is missing?
4. When Tuck learns that Kimi has been shot, where are the natives hiding Kimi?
5. How many buildings are in the Sorcerer's compound?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)