|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 47-51: Grand Theft Aircraft, Too Many Guns, The Bedside Manner of Cannibals, Don Quixote at the Miniture Golf Course, Where Losers Flourish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days pass at the bungalow before Tuck feels well enough to get up and move around other than to use the bathroom?
(a) One day.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Four days.
2. What is the name of the Micro Trader's sister ship?
(a) The Micro Spirit.
(b) The Micro Wanderer.
(c) The Micro Sailor.
(d) The Micro Maker.
3. According to what Beth tells Sebastian, what does it take to control a man like Tuck?
(a) A gentle touch.
(b) A good ribbing.
(c) Sarcastic comments.
4. According to Beth, how many factors other than blood type are used in tissue typing?
5. What does Beth admire that Sebastian has been able to maintain after all these years on the island?
(a) His physique.
(b) His education.
(c) His culinary skills.
(d) His dental hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in Sebastian's hospital ward?
2. When Jefferson reaches the ship on the dock, what is the ship's crew loading aboard?
3. How wide is Alualu at its widest point?
4. When Tuck and Kimi awaken after surviving the typhoon, what do they realize is missing?
5. When the Sorcerer calls Beth to his office, what does the Sorcerer call the new pilot?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)