|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Coconut Angel, Chapters 47-51: Grand Theft Aircraft, Too Many Guns, The Bedside Manner of Cannibals, Don Quixote at the Miniture Golf Course, Where Losers Flourish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Shark People's high chief?
2. What does Kimi see just before he tells Tuck to start bailing?
(a) A rescue boat.
(b) A seal.
(c) A fin.
(d) A plane.
3. When Tuck finally gets out of bed and moves around the bungalow, how many pounds has Tuck lost?
4. What does Tuck do to get Sarapul to understand the word "pain"?
(a) Tuck punches Sarapul.
(b) Tuck pulls Sarapul's hair.
(c) Tuck pinches Sarapul.
(d) Tuck kicks Sarapul.
5. When Sebastian complains to Beth that they need to get rid of Tuck, what does Beth characterize Tuck as?
(a) A brute.
(b) A loose cannon.
(c) A loser.
(d) A nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sebastian and Beth first react when Tuck asks about the Filipino man he is traveling with?
2. How many beds are in Sebastian's hospital ward?
3. On the flight to Japan, where is Tuck trying to fly over so fighter jets will force the Learjet to land?
4. What is the name of the guard that Tuck attacks with a golf club?
5. When the Sky Priestess appears before the unprepared natives, what is the Sky Priestess carrying for them?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)