Part One, The Phoenix, Chapters 1-5, The Cannibal Tree, I Thought This Was a Nonsmoking Flight, And You Lost Your Frequent Flyer Miles, Pinnacle of the Pink Pyramid, Our Lady of the Fishnes Stockings
1. When the story begins, what kind of tree is Tuck hanging from?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A banana tree.
(c) A bread-fruit tree.
(d) A pineapple tree.
2. When the native pinches Tuck's cheek, what does the native say?
3. What is the name of the navigator who is hanging in a tree close to Tuck?
4. What does the man in the hotel bar talking to Tuck compare people to?
5. What is the name of the girl that Tuck meets in the Seattle hotel bar?
6. Where is Tuck supposed to fly the morning after he meets the girl in Seattle?
(c) Kansas City.
7. What is the color of Tuck's plane?
8. Before flying the plane, how many gin and tonics did Tuck consume?
This section contains 3,953 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)