|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Rontu rushing forward to attack?
2. What are the beds of kelp close to the shore used for?
3. What does Karana do on sunny days after the Aleuts leave?
4. Who is leaving alone in a skin canoe?
5. Why is one of the birds named Tainor?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Summarize Karana's feelings toward the animals on the island
2. Summarize the method Karana uses to tame the two young birds, nesting in a...
This section contains 1,220 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)