|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the baby Shanta is nursing?
(a) Eight months
(b) Six months
(c) Eighteen months
(d) Thirteen months
2. Who does Will have an affair with?
3. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koos Hutti
(b) Koor Huumi
(c) Koot Hoomit
(d) Koot Hoomi
4. Who finds Will?
(a) Maurice and Theresa
(b) Mary and Terrance
(c) Marcie and Theodore
(d) Mary and Tom
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(b) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(c) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(d) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Robert serving as a naturalist?
2. What could prevent the spread of Palanese knowledge of happiness to other countries?
3. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
4. How did Will view people suddenly?
5. Where does Will want to go in the morning?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)