|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will ask about when he sees Dr. Robert in the morning?
(a) Nurse Radha
2. Who does Will leave with?
(b) The Rani
3. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(a) Dr. Robert
(d) The Rani
4. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) He immediately begins work on a spear
(b) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
(c) Recounts his late wife's death
(d) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
5. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
(a) She would have done better
(b) She would have been 'unhappily ever after'
(c) She would have had different parents
(d) She would have been a problem child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susila compare children to?
2. How many deep breaths are required for a child having a fit?
3. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
4. What does she compare her mother to?
5. What did Susila do that helped her feel better?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)