|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Palanese criterion of a good school?
(a) Winning scholarships
(c) Creating strength for the state
(d) Creating puppets out of children
2. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(b) Quid Pro Quo!
(c) Prove it!
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
(a) He told her she was horrible at her job
(b) He touched her when she did not want to be touched
(c) He told her she was insane for believing in the teachings of Palanese people
(d) He offered her money to sleep with him, she declined, he offered more money
4. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To talk to their mother
(b) To walk with them to Susila's
(c) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(d) To come and have dinner with them
5. What is Buddha sitting on?
(a) A coiled cobra
(b) His behind in Lotus position
(c) A stone stage with flowers
(d) A cylindrical pedestal
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
2. How do the Palanese teach in comparison to us?
3. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
4. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
5. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)