|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
(a) The folly of Kant
(b) The folly of Demosthenes
(c) The folly of Blake
(d) The folly of Nietsche
2. What does Will compare his late father to?
(a) A gentian
(b) A water buffalo
(c) A spring sunrise
(d) An enormous turd
3. What did Will's teachers try to do about people's differences?
(a) Make them more than they were
(b) Exploit them for their own gain
(c) Blow them out of proportion
(d) Iron them out
4. What do the locals call the mushrooms they consume?
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(b) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
(c) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(d) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
3. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
4. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
5. What fruit does Susila compare Nirvana to?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)