|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(b) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(c) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
(d) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
2. What do the Palanese do about individuality?
(a) All of the below
(b) They teach others to respect each other's differences
(c) They integrate individuality into acceptance
(d) They assess and classify them
3. What was the paper in which Andrew MacPhail read about animal magnetism?
(a) "The Lancet"
(b) "The Stethoscope"
(c) "The Scalpel"
(d) "The Speculum"
4. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
(a) Ten times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(b) Half of what Aldehyde is paying Will
(c) Five times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(d) Half of what Aldehyde will be paying the Raja
5. What does Susila compare children to?
(b) Young squirrels
(c) Mynah birds
(d) Manichean dualists
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
2. What does Will compare his late father to?
3. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
4. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
5. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)