|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
(b) Medicine to increase lifespan
(c) Painless childbirth
(d) Painless surgery
2. Where did Will meet Babs?
(a) At a bar when he was alone and drowning his sorrows
(b) On another island getaway he took from his wife
(c) At a strip club when he was there with Rachel
(d) On a plane while he was on his way to Africa
3. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(b) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
(c) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(d) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
4. What is the word they whisper in a prayer for peace?
5. Why did Shanta send Tom to talk to Vijaya?
(a) To speak with him about his mother
(b) Vijaya is everything Tom likes to imagine he is
(c) To take consolation from the big man
(d) To lend Vijaya a hand
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Will view people suddenly?
2. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
3. What kind of staff does Will use?
4. What is the major trouble for Pala?
5. How does Murugan view the ceremony?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)