|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(b) To find himself
(c) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(d) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
2. What is the last word the Mynahs spoke?
3. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
4. What fruit does Susila compare Nirvana to?
(a) A supermandarine
(b) A supermango
(c) A banana
(d) A pear
5. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
(a) A person of fair psychosis
(b) A normal human being
(c) A person addict, or lovers
(d) A criminal
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
2. What does Will compare his late father to?
3. How often does mail leave the island?
4. What kind of marmalade does Will use?
5. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)