|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vijaya predict the average IQ will be on Pala in a century?
(a) One hundred twenty
(b) One hundred fifteen
(c) Ninety eight
(d) Two hundred
2. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the tropical environment
(b) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(c) He wants to be Susila's husband
(d) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
3. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
(b) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(c) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(d) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
4. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
5. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
(a) Nikola Tesla
(b) Sir Isaac Newton
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
2. What should Murugan have been studying?
3. Who comes to alert Susila about Lakshmi?
4. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
5. What do the two people request of Shanta?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)