|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Will see Molly?
(a) As a Wife of Love
(b) As a Sister of Mercy
(c) As a good Catholic woman
(d) As a sweet and dear friend
2. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) Colonel Dipa
(b) Murugans' inauguration
(c) The rising tides
(d) The Rani's spirituality
3. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) As sources of early retirement
(b) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
(c) As walking money bags
(d) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
4. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
(b) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(c) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
(d) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
5. What musician does Susila put on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
2. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
4. What does the Rani think about a MAC?
5. Who stops in on Will in the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)