|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Virgin Birth and Speculation
(b) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
(c) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(d) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
2. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
(a) To find a way to persuade people to his will
(b) To turn Pala into a tourist trap
(c) To establish a dictatorship and become rich
(d) Militarization and industrialization
3. What is SD?
(b) Sensual Dance
(c) Soothing Dialogue
(d) Sexual Discrimination
4. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
(a) A military power
(c) A sub continent
(d) A subservient nation
5. Where does Will want to go in the morning?
(a) The Experimental Station
(b) To Britain
(c) Home to America
(d) The High Altitude Station
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Murugan follow these practices?
2. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
3. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
4. What did Will's teachers try to do about people's differences?
5. Who is one of Murugan's heroes?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)