|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They will give all the money to charity
(b) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
(c) They are offering the best price
(d) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
2. How did Will feel before he had met Molly?
(a) Stifled by loneliness
(b) Free and at peace
(c) Happily oblivious
3. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He wants to be Susila's husband
(b) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(c) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(d) He likes the tropical environment
4. What does Will describe the Moksha-medicine experience as?
(a) Encroaching darkness
(b) Maddening anger
(c) Deepening sorrow
(d) Luminous bliss
5. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
(a) Blow it up
(b) Get to know the culture
(c) Exploit its people
(d) Absorb it into his Greater Rendang
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Will's boss?
2. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
3. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
4. Who finds Will?
5. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)