|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(a) The Rani
(d) Dr. Robert
2. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(b) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
(c) They will give all the money to charity
(d) They are offering the best price
3. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To come and have dinner with them
(b) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(c) To talk to their mother
(d) To walk with them to Susila's
4. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Mr. Wellington
(b) Mr. Stoffers
(c) Colonel Dirksa
(d) Colonel Dipa
5. Who finds Will?
(a) Maurice and Theresa
(b) Marcie and Theodore
(c) Mary and Tom
(d) Mary and Terrance
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
2. How did Will's Aunt Mary change?
3. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
4. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
5. How many months did it take Babs to tire of Will?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)