|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could indoctrinate him better
(b) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(c) So she could keep tight control over him
(d) They left to better Murugan's health
2. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
(b) Painless surgery
(c) Painless childbirth
(d) Medicine to increase lifespan
3. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
(a) Radha Appu
(b) Susila MacPhail
(c) Dugald MacPhail
(d) Dr. MacPhail
4. What does Will describe the Moksha-medicine experience as?
(a) Deepening sorrow
(b) Encroaching darkness
(c) Maddening anger
(d) Luminous bliss
5. Where are the seeds from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Rakshasi?
2. Who is Will's boss?
3. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
4. How is it that he fathered their child?
5. What is the word they whisper in a prayer for peace?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)