|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(b) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
(c) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(d) Virgin Birth and Speculation
2. How does Will view his sexual relationship to Babs?
(a) As a much hated chore
(b) As an addiction
(c) As a cure-all
(d) As the reason for living
3. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
(a) She would have done better
(b) She would have been a problem child
(c) She would have been 'unhappily ever after'
(d) She would have had different parents
4. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
5. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
(a) A gorilla
(b) A tiger
(c) A kitten
(d) A bear
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
2. What was the paper in which Andrew MacPhail read about animal magnetism?
3. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
4. What is the major trouble for Pala?
5. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)