|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(b) Prove it!
(c) Quid Pro Quo!
2. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(a) Dr. Robert
(c) The Rani
3. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
(b) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
(c) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(d) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
4. How does the Rani address Will?
(a) My dear Farnaby
(b) Mon cher Farnaby
(c) Darling Will
(d) Dearest Will
5. Who shows up at Shanta and Vijaya's house?
(a) Dr. Robert and Susila
(b) Tom Krishna and Mary Sarojini
(c) Susila and Dugald
(d) The Rani and Murugan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she compare her mother to?
2. What does Susila do for Will?
3. Who is Muchalinda?
4. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
5. Where did Will meet Babs?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)