|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The legitimacy of his heritage
(b) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(c) How evil the island truly is
(d) The importance of investing young
2. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
(a) One hundred, thirty seven
(b) Two hundred and eight
(c) Two hundred, fifteen
(d) Two hundred and eleven
3. Who is Will's boss?
(a) John Alderhoff
(b) John Aldehyde
(c) Joe Aldehyde
(d) Jaxson Anderson
4. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
5. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
(a) A pineapple
(b) A banana
(d) A coconut
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will arrive on the island?
2. What does Will compare his late father to?
3. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
4. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
5. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)