|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(b) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
(c) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(d) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
2. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(b) Talks about her trip to France
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
3. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
4. How does the Rani view women?
(a) Beings to be used for pleasure
(b) All women are deceitful temptresses
(c) Essentially holy
(d) All women are to be servants of the men
5. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
(a) The reticular system
(b) The reproductive system
(c) The somatic system
(d) The sensory system
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Shanta and Vijaya's house?
2. What does the boy gesture to Will?
3. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
4. What religious word is mentioned throughout Chapter 10?
5. What did Molly do as a hobby?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)