|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many key figures in the administration are people working on?
(a) Four or five
2. What do the locals call the mushrooms they consume?
3. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To walk with them to Susila's
(b) To talk to their mother
(c) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(d) To come and have dinner with them
4. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) They left to better Murugan's health
(b) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(c) So she could keep tight control over him
(d) So she could indoctrinate him better
5. Who is one of Murugan's heroes?
(a) Adolph Hitler
(b) Saddam Hussein
(c) Fidel Castro
(d) George Bush
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
2. Who turns out to be the father of the baby Shanta is nursing?
3. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
4. What does the boy gesture to Will?
5. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)