|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
(a) The folly of Nietsche
(b) The folly of Demosthenes
(c) The folly of Blake
(d) The folly of Kant
2. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(b) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(c) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(d) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
3. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(b) It is a pain killer
(c) Helps people to stop worrying
(d) It is a sleeping draught
4. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
(a) She was too openly loving to will in the presence of Molly
(b) She would refuse him sexually
(c) She insisted he divorce Molly
(d) She was always consumed with her artistry
5. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) The Resi of Pala, and Murugan's mother
(c) Prince William
(d) The Rani of Pala, and Murugan's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
2. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
3. What does Will compare his late father to?
4. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
5. What is the major trouble for Pala?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)