|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crime of the Palanese?
(a) They are too educated
(b) They are too good
(c) They are too full of themselves
(d) They are too self involved
2. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) Colonel Dipa
(b) The Rani's spirituality
(c) The rising tides
(d) Murugans' inauguration
3. What does she compare her mother to?
(a) A permanent invasion to one's privacy
(b) An underpaid care giver
(c) An overpaid model
(d) An over exuberant two year old
4. Does Murugan follow these practices?
(b) Only in appearances
(d) I don't know
5. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
(a) God wanted those sperm to be there
(b) Reincarnation and Piety
(c) Karma and reincarnation
(d) Karma and Restitution
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Will while he is reading?
2. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
3. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
4. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
5. What language is the Service given in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)