|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(b) Home and Garden
(c) Science Fiction
(d) Geology Now
2. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
3. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) The civilization is tribal in nature
(b) Children are not coddled for their injuries
(c) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(d) Children are treated as adults
4. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
(a) Nikola Tesla
(d) Sir Isaac Newton
5. What is Dhyana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marmalade does Will use?
2. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
3. What does Part 2 state about people?
4. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
5. Why is Pala unpopular?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)