|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) Colonel Dipa
(b) The Rani's spirituality
(c) The rising tides
(d) Murugans' inauguration
2. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(a) Dr. MacPhail
3. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
(a) She was always consumed with her artistry
(b) She insisted he divorce Molly
(c) She would refuse him sexually
(d) She was too openly loving to will in the presence of Molly
4. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(b) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(c) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(d) She believes she is destined to rule the world
5. What is Dhyana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
2. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
3. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
4. Who does Will have an affair with?
5. Why did the waves of invasion pass Pala by?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)