|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
(b) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
(c) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
(d) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
2. How did Will see Molly?
(a) As a sweet and dear friend
(b) As a good Catholic woman
(c) As a Wife of Love
(d) As a Sister of Mercy
3. Where did Will meet Babs?
(a) On a plane while he was on his way to Africa
(b) At a strip club when he was there with Rachel
(c) At a bar when he was alone and drowning his sorrows
(d) On another island getaway he took from his wife
4. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
(a) A normal human being
(b) A criminal
(c) A person of fair psychosis
(d) A person addict, or lovers
5. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could keep tight control over him
(b) They left to better Murugan's health
(c) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(d) So she could indoctrinate him better
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
2. Why did the waves of invasion pass Pala by?
3. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
4. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
5. What does Susila do for Will?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)