|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
2. What does Will compare his late father to?
(a) An enormous turd
(b) A water buffalo
(c) A spring sunrise
(d) A gentian
3. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(b) He wants to be Susila's husband
(c) He likes the tropical environment
(d) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
4. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could indoctrinate him better
(b) So she could keep tight control over him
(c) They left to better Murugan's health
(d) So she could remove the negative influences around him
5. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(b) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(c) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(d) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susila do for Will?
2. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
3. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
4. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)