|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(b) Talks about her trip to France
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
2. Why is Pala unpopular?
(a) It has no military
(b) It is neither communist or capitalist
(c) Its perceived to be promiscuous
(d) It practices freedom of self
3. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) The civilization is tribal in nature
(b) Children are treated as adults
(c) Children are not coddled for their injuries
(d) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
4. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) Homosexual tendencies
(b) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(c) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(d) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
5. Where had Dr. Robert gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little book state about faith?
2. What did Molly do as a hobby?
3. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
4. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
5. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)