|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One month
(c) Six months
(d) Four months
2. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As phantom maggots
(b) As apes
(c) As ants
(d) As flies
3. What brought this view of humanity on?
(a) He witnessed a murder
(b) Himself as the product of his parents
(c) A Discovery channel show
(d) His nightmares
4. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
(a) Picking his nose
(c) Praying to Krishna
(d) Anointing a phallic symbol with melted butter
5. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(b) Talks about her trip to France
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Dr. Robert gone?
2. Who finds Will?
3. What is the major trouble for Pala?
4. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
5. Why is Pala unpopular?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)