|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
(a) A person of fair psychosis
(b) A person addict, or lovers
(c) A criminal
(d) A normal human being
2. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
3. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
(a) All religions are equal and the same
(b) That to be eloquent about religion is to sully it
(c) That all people are inherently evil and must be watched over by a tyrant god
(d) That the principals of every religion ought to be followed
4. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the tropical environment
(b) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(c) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(d) He wants to be Susila's husband
5. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
(b) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
(c) Recounts his late wife's death
(d) He immediately begins work on a spear
Short Answer Questions
1. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
2. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
3. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
4. How did Will view people suddenly?
5. What brought this view of humanity on?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)