|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) A middle aged goat
(b) A councillor
(c) An older woman
(d) A young boy
2. What does Will compare his late father to?
(a) An enormous turd
(b) A gentian
(c) A water buffalo
(d) A spring sunrise
3. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
(a) A subservient nation
(b) A sub continent
(c) A military power
4. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(b) Homosexual tendencies
(c) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(d) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
5. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
(b) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(c) By acting it out for a tribe of people
(d) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
2. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
3. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
4. What does she compare her mother to?
5. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)