|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
(b) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(c) By acting it out for a tribe of people
(d) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
2. What is Dhyana?
3. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(b) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(c) To find himself
(d) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
4. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
(a) A banana
(b) A pineapple
(c) A coconut
5. What did Molly do as a hobby?
(a) She sewed
(b) She baked
(c) She painted
(d) She knitted
Short Answer Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
2. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
3. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
4. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
5. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)