|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a pain killer
(b) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(c) It is a sleeping draught
(d) Helps people to stop worrying
2. Why is Pala unpopular?
(a) Its perceived to be promiscuous
(b) It practices freedom of self
(c) It is neither communist or capitalist
(d) It has no military
3. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
(b) He immediately begins work on a spear
(c) Recounts his late wife's death
(d) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
4. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koot Hoomi
(b) Koot Hoomit
(c) Koor Huumi
(d) Koos Hutti
5. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) A bear on a unicycle
(b) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
(c) The pyramids in white cloth
(d) Their kitten chasing yarn
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
2. What brought this view of humanity on?
3. Where did Will meet Babs?
4. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
5. What did Molly do as a hobby?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)