|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will have an affair with?
2. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
(a) Half of what Aldehyde is paying Will
(b) Five times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(c) Ten times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(d) Half of what Aldehyde will be paying the Raja
3. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) An older woman
(b) A councillor
(c) A young boy
(d) A middle aged goat
4. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
(b) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
(c) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
(d) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
5. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(b) How evil the island truly is
(c) The importance of investing young
(d) The legitimacy of his heritage
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
2. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
3. What does Susila compare children to?
4. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
5. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)