|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could indoctrinate him better
(b) So she could keep tight control over him
(c) They left to better Murugan's health
(d) So she could remove the negative influences around him
2. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
(a) She would refuse him sexually
(b) She was too openly loving to will in the presence of Molly
(c) She was always consumed with her artistry
(d) She insisted he divorce Molly
3. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
(a) She would have been 'unhappily ever after'
(b) She would have done better
(c) She would have been a problem child
(d) She would have had different parents
4. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
(b) By acting it out for a tribe of people
(c) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(d) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
5. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
2. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
3. What does the little book state about faith?
4. Where had Dr. Robert gone?
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)