|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
2. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
(b) That she is a pompous prude
(c) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
(d) That she makes a monumental impression
3. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Healthcare and contraceptives
(b) Education and contraceptives
(c) Sanitation and Healthcare
(d) Healthcare and education
4. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Eat some fruit
(b) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
(c) Drink his fruit juice
(d) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
5. What is Dhyana?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will arrive on the island?
2. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
3. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
4. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
5. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)