|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
(b) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(c) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
(d) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) An older woman
(b) A young boy
(c) A councillor
(d) A middle aged goat
3. Who finds Will?
(a) Maurice and Theresa
(b) Mary and Tom
(c) Marcie and Theodore
(d) Mary and Terrance
4. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
(b) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(c) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(d) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
5. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(b) Homosexual tendencies
(c) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(d) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
2. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
5. Why was Will headed to Pala?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)