|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maithuna?
(a) Their seat of government
(b) A rite of passage into adulthood
(c) A marriage rite
(d) The yoga of love
2. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Healthcare and contraceptives
(b) Education and contraceptives
(c) Sanitation and Healthcare
(d) Healthcare and education
3. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That Murugan is selling out his people
(b) That Dipa associates with children
(c) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(d) That they are lovers
4. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To get up and get out
(b) To come with him
(c) To act as though they've never met
(d) To fornicate himself
5. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(b) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(c) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(d) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susila do for Will?
2. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
5. What does Part 2 state about people?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)