|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
2. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(b) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(c) To find himself
(d) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
3. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
4. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koor Huumi
(b) Koos Hutti
(c) Koot Hoomi
(d) Koot Hoomit
5. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) The civilization is tribal in nature
(b) Children are treated as adults
(c) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(d) Children are not coddled for their injuries
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
2. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
3. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
4. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
5. What does the little book state about faith?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)