|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) They left to better Murugan's health
(b) So she could keep tight control over him
(c) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(d) So she could indoctrinate him better
2. Does Murugan follow these practices?
(c) I don't know
(d) Only in appearances
3. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Sanitation and Healthcare
(b) Healthcare and contraceptives
(c) Education and contraceptives
(d) Healthcare and education
4. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
5. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
(d) War games
Short Answer Questions
1. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
2. Why was Will headed to Pala?
3. What does the little book state about faith?
4. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
5. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)