|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
(b) Drink his fruit juice
(c) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
(d) Eat some fruit
2. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
3. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They will give all the money to charity
(b) They are offering the best price
(c) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(d) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
4. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) A bear on a unicycle
(b) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
(c) Their kitten chasing yarn
(d) The pyramids in white cloth
5. How does the Rani view women?
(a) All women are to be servants of the men
(b) Essentially holy
(c) Beings to be used for pleasure
(d) All women are deceitful temptresses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
2. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
3. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
4. What is Dhyana?
5. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)