|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Rani view women?
(a) Essentially holy
(b) All women are deceitful temptresses
(c) Beings to be used for pleasure
(d) All women are to be servants of the men
2. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a pain killer
(b) It is a sleeping draught
(c) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(d) Helps people to stop worrying
3. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koos Hutti
(b) Koot Hoomit
(c) Koor Huumi
(d) Koot Hoomi
4. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
(b) As sources of early retirement
(c) As walking money bags
(d) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
5. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) The civilization is tribal in nature
(b) Children are treated as adults
(c) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(d) Children are not coddled for their injuries
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy gesture to Will?
2. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
3. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
4. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
5. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)