|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
(b) Homosexual tendencies
(c) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(d) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
2. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
3. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(b) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
(c) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(d) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
4. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She filed for divorce and sued him
(b) She hit him and screamed at him
(c) She loved him still, despite everything
(d) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
5. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
(a) All religions are equal and the same
(b) That to be eloquent about religion is to sully it
(c) That the principals of every religion ought to be followed
(d) That all people are inherently evil and must be watched over by a tyrant god
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
2. How does Will arrive on the island?
3. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
4. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
5. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)