|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Mr. Wellington
(b) Colonel Dirksa
(c) Colonel Dipa
(d) Mr. Stoffers
2. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(b) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(c) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(d) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
3. How does Will arrive on the island?
(a) He is there studying the fauna
(b) He went there for a vacation
(c) He crash landed there and was pulled from the plane wreckage
(d) He was marooned by shipwreck
4. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) An older woman
(b) A young boy
(c) A councillor
(d) A middle aged goat
5. Who finds Will?
(a) Maurice and Theresa
(b) Mary and Terrance
(c) Marcie and Theodore
(d) Mary and Tom
Short Answer Questions
1. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
2. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
3. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
4. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
5. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)