|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
2. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Talks about her trip to France
(b) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
3. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(b) Hey you! Wake up!
(c) Good Morning
4. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(b) So she could keep tight control over him
(c) They left to better Murugan's health
(d) So she could indoctrinate him better
5. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
(a) "King Lear"
(b) "Brave New World"
(c) Notes on Who's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do to Them"
(d) "Notes on What's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do About What's What"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maithuna?
2. Who finds Will?
3. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
4. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
5. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)