|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will have an affair with?
2. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(b) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(c) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(d) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
3. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
(b) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(c) By acting it out for a tribe of people
(d) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
4. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(b) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(c) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(d) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
5. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She's a closet psychotic
(b) She is slightly crazy
(c) She is abnormally sane
(d) She is completely neurotic
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Will headed to Pala?
2. How does the Rani view women?
3. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
4. Who finds Will?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)