|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
(a) The Rani of Pala, and Murugan's mother
(b) Prince William
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) The Resi of Pala, and Murugan's mother
2. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(d) Dr. MacPhail
3. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(b) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(c) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
(d) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
4. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
(b) Their kitten chasing yarn
(c) A bear on a unicycle
(d) The pyramids in white cloth
5. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To get up and get out
(b) To fornicate himself
(c) To act as though they've never met
(d) To come with him
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
3. Why did the waves of invasion pass Pala by?
4. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
5. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)