|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Colonel Dirksa
(b) Colonel Dipa
(c) Mr. Stoffers
(d) Mr. Wellington
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Drink his fruit juice
(b) Eat some fruit
(c) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
(d) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
(b) The Gray Life
4. What is Maithuna?
(a) Their seat of government
(b) A rite of passage into adulthood
(c) The yoga of love
(d) A marriage rite
5. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They will give all the money to charity
(b) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
(c) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(d) They are offering the best price
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
2. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
3. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
4. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
5. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)