|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(b) The importance of investing young
(c) The legitimacy of his heritage
(d) How evil the island truly is
2. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(a) Good Morning
(c) Hey you! Wake up!
3. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) Their kitten chasing yarn
(b) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
(c) The pyramids in white cloth
(d) A bear on a unicycle
4. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To fornicate himself
(b) To get up and get out
(c) To come with him
(d) To act as though they've never met
5. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
(b) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
(c) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
(d) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
2. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)