|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(b) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(c) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(d) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
(b) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
(c) Eat some fruit
(d) Drink his fruit juice
3. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(b) That they are lovers
(c) That Murugan is selling out his people
(d) That Dipa associates with children
4. Who stops in on Will in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The Rani
(b) Nurse Radha
(c) Dr. Robert
5. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
(a) A tiger
(b) A kitten
(c) A gorilla
(d) A bear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
2. Who picks Will up?
3. Why was Will headed to Pala?
4. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
5. Who is meeting Will and Vijaya upon their arrival at the school?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)