|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) How evil the island truly is
(b) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(c) The importance of investing young
(d) The legitimacy of his heritage
2. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That she makes a monumental impression
(b) That she is a pompous prude
(c) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
(d) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
3. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could keep tight control over him
(b) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(c) They left to better Murugan's health
(d) So she could indoctrinate him better
4. How often does mail leave the island?
(a) Once every two weeks
(b) Twice a week
(c) Every second day
(d) Once a week
5. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(b) She hit him and screamed at him
(c) She loved him still, despite everything
(d) She filed for divorce and sued him
Short Answer Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
2. Who does Will have an affair with?
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
4. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
5. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)