|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) As sources of early retirement
(b) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
(c) As walking money bags
(d) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
2. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She is slightly crazy
(b) She is completely neurotic
(c) She is abnormally sane
(d) She's a closet psychotic
3. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koor Huumi
(b) Koos Hutti
(c) Koot Hoomi
(d) Koot Hoomit
4. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could keep tight control over him
(b) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(c) So she could indoctrinate him better
(d) They left to better Murugan's health
5. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
(b) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
(c) By acting it out for a tribe of people
(d) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
Short Answer Questions
1. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
2. What does the little book state about faith?
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
4. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
5. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)