|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(b) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(c) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
(d) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
2. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
(b) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
(c) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(d) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
3. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That Dipa associates with children
(b) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(c) That they are lovers
(d) That Murugan is selling out his people
4. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
(b) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
(c) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
(d) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
(b) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
(c) That she is a pompous prude
(d) That she makes a monumental impression
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
2. What is Dhyana?
3. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
4. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
5. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)