|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
(a) He told her she was horrible at her job
(b) He told her she was insane for believing in the teachings of Palanese people
(c) He offered her money to sleep with him, she declined, he offered more money
(d) He touched her when she did not want to be touched
2. Why did the waves of invasion pass Pala by?
(a) Pala has no military
(b) Pala has no harbor
(c) Pala is shrouded by deadly reefs
(d) Pala has no trade
3. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
(a) Russian, English and Palanese
(b) Spanish, English and Palanese
(c) French, English, and Palanese
(d) Chinese, English and Palanese
4. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(b) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(c) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(d) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
5. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(b) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(c) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(d) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maithuna?
2. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
3. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
4. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
5. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)