|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To get up and get out
(b) To fornicate himself
(c) To act as though they've never met
(d) To come with him
2. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They will give all the money to charity
(b) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(c) They are offering the best price
(d) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
3. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a pain killer
(b) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(c) It is a sleeping draught
(d) Helps people to stop worrying
4. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
5. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
(b) War games
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
2. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
3. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
4. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
5. Why was Will headed to Pala?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)