|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
(a) A coconut
(c) A pineapple
(d) A banana
2. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
(b) He immediately begins work on a spear
(c) Recounts his late wife's death
(d) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
3. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
(a) Militarization and industrialization
(b) To find a way to persuade people to his will
(c) To turn Pala into a tourist trap
(d) To establish a dictatorship and become rich
4. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(b) To find himself
(c) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(d) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
5. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(b) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
(c) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
(d) By acting it out for a tribe of people
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy gesture to Will?
2. What does Part 2 state about people?
3. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
4. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)