|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To get up and get out
(b) To come with him
(c) To fornicate himself
(d) To act as though they've never met
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Eat some fruit
(b) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
(c) Drink his fruit juice
(d) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
3. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She hit him and screamed at him
(b) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(c) She filed for divorce and sued him
(d) She loved him still, despite everything
4. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(b) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(c) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(d) She believes she is destined to rule the world
5. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
(b) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
(c) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
(d) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
Short Answer Questions
1. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
2. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
3. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
4. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
5. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)