|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They are offering the best price
(b) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(c) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
(d) They will give all the money to charity
2. How does the Rani view women?
(a) Beings to be used for pleasure
(b) All women are deceitful temptresses
(c) All women are to be servants of the men
(d) Essentially holy
3. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
(b) A pineapple
(c) A coconut
(d) A banana
4. Who does Will have an affair with?
5. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(b) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
(c) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
(d) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
2. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
3. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
4. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)