|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) An older woman
(b) A councillor
(c) A middle aged goat
(d) A young boy
2. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) How evil the island truly is
(b) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(c) The legitimacy of his heritage
(d) The importance of investing young
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
(a) The Gray Life
4. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(b) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
(c) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
(d) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
5. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
(a) The Rani of Pala, and Murugan's mother
(b) Prince William
(c) The Resi of Pala, and Murugan's mother
(d) Queen Elizabeth
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
2. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
3. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
4. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
5. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)