|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That they are lovers
(b) That Dipa associates with children
(c) That Murugan is selling out his people
(d) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
2. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
3. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Brings him tea and scones
(b) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(c) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(d) Talks about her trip to France
4. What did Molly do as a hobby?
(a) She sewed
(b) She baked
(c) She painted
(d) She knitted
5. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
(a) The folly of Demosthenes
(b) The folly of Kant
(c) The folly of Nietsche
(d) The folly of Blake
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
2. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
3. Why was Will headed to Pala?
4. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
5. What do the two people request of Shanta?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)