|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To find himself
(b) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(c) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(d) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
2. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She is completely neurotic
(b) She is abnormally sane
(c) She's a closet psychotic
(d) She is slightly crazy
3. Who finds Will?
(a) Marcie and Theodore
(b) Mary and Tom
(c) Maurice and Theresa
(d) Mary and Terrance
4. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
(a) Notes on Who's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do to Them"
(b) "King Lear"
(c) "Notes on What's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do About What's What"
(d) "Brave New World"
5. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
(a) Spanish, English and Palanese
(b) Russian, English and Palanese
(c) French, English, and Palanese
(d) Chinese, English and Palanese
Short Answer Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
2. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
3. Who does Will have an affair with?
4. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
5. What is Maithuna?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)