|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
2. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Healthcare and contraceptives
(b) Healthcare and education
(c) Sanitation and Healthcare
(d) Education and contraceptives
3. What does their mushroom medicine take the biggest toll on?
(a) The heart
(b) The kidneys
(c) The stomach
(d) The liver
4. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) Helps people to stop worrying
(b) It is a sleeping draught
(c) It is a pain killer
(d) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
5. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Murugan follow these practices?
2. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. What makes Murugan glow with enthusiasm?
5. What brought this view of humanity on?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)