|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The legitimacy of his heritage
(b) The importance of investing young
(c) How evil the island truly is
(d) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
2. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koot Hoomit
(b) Koot Hoomi
(c) Koos Hutti
(d) Koor Huumi
3. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As apes
(b) As ants
(c) As phantom maggots
(d) As flies
4. What does their mushroom medicine take the biggest toll on?
(a) The kidneys
(b) The liver
(c) The heart
(d) The stomach
5. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) As walking money bags
(b) As sources of early retirement
(c) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
(d) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Part 2 state about people?
2. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
3. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
4. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
5. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)