|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does their mushroom medicine take the biggest toll on?
(a) The liver
(b) The stomach
(c) The heart
(d) The kidneys
2. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(b) Dr. MacPhail
3. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(b) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(c) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(d) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
4. What does she compare her mother to?
(a) An overpaid model
(b) An underpaid care giver
(c) An over exuberant two year old
(d) A permanent invasion to one's privacy
5. How did Will see Molly?
(a) As a good Catholic woman
(b) As a Sister of Mercy
(c) As a sweet and dear friend
(d) As a Wife of Love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Robert say about western intellectuals?
2. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
3. Does Murugan follow these practices?
4. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)