|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
(a) His dead wife
(b) His mismanaged life
(c) A summer holiday in Switzerland
(d) A winter holiday in Thailand
2. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
(a) A Frog
(b) A Crane
3. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(b) So she could indoctrinate him better
(c) They left to better Murugan's health
(d) So she could keep tight control over him
4. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
(a) The Rani
(b) Their daughter
(c) Their son
(d) An advisory council member
5. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Murugan doing while everyone else was having a vision?
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
3. What does Dr. Robert believe will be a major political issue when Murugan comes of age?
4. Who was the Rani's master?
5. How does Murugan view the ceremony?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)