|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Sanitation and Healthcare
(b) Healthcare and contraceptives
(c) Education and contraceptives
(d) Healthcare and education
2. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) Their kitten chasing yarn
(b) A bear on a unicycle
(c) The pyramids in white cloth
(d) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
3. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
4. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
(b) A sub continent
(c) A military power
(d) A subservient nation
5. What does Dr. Robert believe will be a major political issue when Murugan comes of age?
(c) Oil refinement
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
2. How did Will see Molly?
3. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
4. How does the Rani view women?
5. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)