|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
2. What lands on the altar in the service?
(a) A grey bird with a crimson head
(b) A brightly colored beetle
(c) A Mynah bird
(d) A feather
3. Why is Pala unpopular?
(a) It is neither communist or capitalist
(b) Its perceived to be promiscuous
(c) It practices freedom of self
(d) It has no military
4. Why does Will think that Joe Aldehyde gave him a job?
(a) He was fond of Molly
(b) He was pleased with his work
(c) He was fond of Will
(d) He befriended Will
5. What does Will compare his late father to?
(a) An enormous turd
(b) A water buffalo
(c) A gentian
(d) A spring sunrise
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
2. Who was the Rani's master?
3. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
4. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
5. How does Will view his sexual relationship to Babs?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)