|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
(a) His mismanaged life
(b) A summer holiday in Switzerland
(c) A winter holiday in Thailand
(d) His dead wife
2. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) The rising tides
(b) Murugans' inauguration
(c) Colonel Dipa
(d) The Rani's spirituality
3. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
(a) She would refuse him sexually
(b) She was too openly loving to will in the presence of Molly
(c) She was always consumed with her artistry
(d) She insisted he divorce Molly
4. Does Murugan follow these practices?
(c) Only in appearances
(d) I don't know
5. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
(a) Dr. MacPhail
(b) Radha Appu
(c) Susila MacPhail
(d) Dugald MacPhail
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Will see Molly?
2. What does the little book state about faith?
3. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
4. What do the locals call the mushrooms they consume?
5. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)