|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months did it take Babs to tire of Will?
2. Where did Will meet Babs?
(a) On a plane while he was on his way to Africa
(b) On another island getaway he took from his wife
(c) At a bar when he was alone and drowning his sorrows
(d) At a strip club when he was there with Rachel
3. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She is slightly crazy
(b) She is completely neurotic
(c) She's a closet psychotic
(d) She is abnormally sane
4. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
(a) The Rani
(b) Their son
(c) Their daughter
(d) An advisory council member
5. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(b) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(c) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(d) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
Short Answer Questions
1. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
2. What does Part 2 state about people?
3. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
4. What does Dr. Robert believe will be a major political issue when Murugan comes of age?
5. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)