|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word they whisper in a prayer for peace?
2. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
(a) She would have been a problem child
(b) She would have had different parents
(c) She would have been 'unhappily ever after'
(d) She would have done better
3. What religion did the MacPhails start out as?
4. How often does mail leave the island?
(a) Every second day
(b) Twice a week
(c) Once every two weeks
(d) Once a week
5. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
(b) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(c) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(d) Homosexual tendencies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
2. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
3. What language is the Service given in?
4. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
5. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)