|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Will see Molly?
(a) As a Wife of Love
(b) As a Sister of Mercy
(c) As a good Catholic woman
(d) As a sweet and dear friend
2. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(b) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(c) He likes the tropical environment
(d) He wants to be Susila's husband
3. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) The rising tides
(b) The Rani's spirituality
(c) Colonel Dipa
(d) Murugans' inauguration
4. Who stops in on Will in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Dr. Robert
(b) The Rani
(c) Nurse Radha
5. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
(a) Militarization and industrialization
(b) To turn Pala into a tourist trap
(c) To establish a dictatorship and become rich
(d) To find a way to persuade people to his will
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
2. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
3. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
4. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
5. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)