|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(b) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
(c) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
(d) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
2. Where did Will meet Babs?
(a) At a bar when he was alone and drowning his sorrows
(b) At a strip club when he was there with Rachel
(c) On a plane while he was on his way to Africa
(d) On another island getaway he took from his wife
3. What did Molly do as a hobby?
(a) She painted
(b) She sewed
(c) She knitted
(d) She baked
4. Where had Dr. Robert gone?
5. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Murugan view the ceremony?
2. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
3. What is Maithuna?
4. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
5. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)