|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
2. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
(b) A military power
(c) A sub continent
(d) A subservient nation
3. What does Dr. Robert say about western intellectuals?
(a) They are all jaded to their own upbringings
(b) They are all sitting addicts
(c) They are too self absorbed to make any real progress
(d) They are all blind to true beauty
4. What is Murugan looking at that he shouldn't have been?
(a) A book on "Waging War in a Modern World"
(c) A book entitled "Taking over the world, in three easy steps!"
(d) A Sears, Roebuck and Co. catalogue
5. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
(a) Exploit its people
(b) Absorb it into his Greater Rendang
(c) Get to know the culture
(d) Blow it up
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will view his sexual relationship to Babs?
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
3. Who stops in on Will in the beginning of the chapter?
4. What do the locals call the mushrooms they consume?
5. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)