|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
(a) His political position
(b) His white satin pajamas
(c) His suave demeanor
(d) His boyish charm
2. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The importance of investing young
(b) How evil the island truly is
(c) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(d) The legitimacy of his heritage
3. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As apes
(b) As ants
(c) As flies
(d) As phantom maggots
4. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
(a) Dr. MacPhail
(b) Dugald MacPhail
(c) Radha Appu
(d) Susila MacPhail
5. What does she compare her mother to?
(a) A permanent invasion to one's privacy
(b) An overpaid model
(c) An over exuberant two year old
(d) An underpaid care giver
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
2. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
3. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
4. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
5. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)