|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dr. Robert serving as a naturalist?
(a) On the Olympus
(b) On the Melampus
(c) In Turkey
(d) On the Nautilus
2. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
(a) Two hundred and eleven
(b) One hundred, thirty seven
(c) Two hundred and eight
(d) Two hundred, fifteen
3. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She is completely neurotic
(b) She is abnormally sane
(c) She's a closet psychotic
(d) She is slightly crazy
4. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Four months
(c) Six months
(d) One month
5. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(d) Dr. MacPhail
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
2. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
3. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
4. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)