|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a pain killer
(b) Helps people to stop worrying
(c) It is a sleeping draught
(d) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
2. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
3. What was the paper in which Andrew MacPhail read about animal magnetism?
(a) "The Stethoscope"
(b) "The Lancet"
(c) "The Scalpel"
(d) "The Speculum"
4. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
(a) Reincarnation and Piety
(b) Karma and Restitution
(c) Karma and reincarnation
(d) God wanted those sperm to be there
5. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
(a) She was incredibly intelligent
(b) She was a gifted medium and lived until ninety-six
(c) She was extremely maternal and very healthy
(d) She was an oracle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dhyana?
2. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
3. What is Buddha sitting on?
4. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
5. Who stops in on Will in the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)