|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
2. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
(a) Ten times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(b) Half of what Aldehyde will be paying the Raja
(c) Half of what Aldehyde is paying Will
(d) Five times what Aldehyde is paying Will
3. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He wants to be Susila's husband
(b) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(c) He likes the tropical environment
(d) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
4. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
(a) Nikola Tesla
(c) Sir Isaac Newton
5. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Virgin Birth and Speculation
(b) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(c) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(d) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
2. What do the two people request of Shanta?
3. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
4. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
5. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)