|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did the MacPhails start out as?
2. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
3. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
(a) God wanted those sperm to be there
(b) Reincarnation and Piety
(c) Karma and reincarnation
(d) Karma and Restitution
4. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) Medicine to increase lifespan
(b) Painless surgery
(c) Painless childbirth
(d) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
5. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
(a) A sub continent
(b) A subservient nation
(d) A military power
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
2. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
3. What is Dhyana?
4. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
5. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)