|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Muchalinda?
(a) The King of Snakes
(b) The King of Tigers
(c) The King of Spiders
(d) The King of Sweden
2. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) As sources of early retirement
(b) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
(c) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
(d) As walking money bags
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
(d) The Gray Life
4. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
5. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
2. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
3. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
4. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
5. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)