|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
(a) The folly of Nietsche
(b) The folly of Kant
(c) The folly of Demosthenes
(d) The folly of Blake
2. How old is the baby Shanta is nursing?
(a) Eight months
(b) Eighteen months
(c) Six months
(d) Thirteen months
3. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
(a) The Gray Life
4. What is the crime of the Palanese?
(a) They are too self involved
(b) They are too educated
(c) They are too good
(d) They are too full of themselves
5. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it that he fathered their child?
2. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
3. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
4. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
5. What is the major trouble for Pala?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)