|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crime of the Palanese?
(a) They are too good
(b) They are too self involved
(c) They are too full of themselves
(d) They are too educated
2. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
(a) She was a gifted medium and lived until ninety-six
(b) She was incredibly intelligent
(c) She was an oracle
(d) She was extremely maternal and very healthy
3. What was the habit the old Raja couldn't break?
(a) Anointing a phallic symbol with melted butter
(b) Picking his nose
(c) Praying to Krishna
4. What is Maithuna?
(a) A rite of passage into adulthood
(b) The yoga of love
(c) A marriage rite
(d) Their seat of government
5. What is the name of the parrot at Vijaya's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major trouble for Pala?
2. What is Buddha sitting on?
3. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
4. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
5. What does Vijaya predict the average IQ will be on Pala in a century?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)