|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
(a) An advisory council member
(b) Their son
(c) Their daughter
(d) The Rani
2. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The importance of investing young
(b) The legitimacy of his heritage
(c) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(d) How evil the island truly is
3. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
(a) Absorb it into his Greater Rendang
(b) Exploit its people
(c) Get to know the culture
(d) Blow it up
4. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
(a) She was an oracle
(b) She was extremely maternal and very healthy
(c) She was a gifted medium and lived until ninety-six
(d) She was incredibly intelligent
5. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
(a) His suave demeanor
(b) His political position
(c) His white satin pajamas
(d) His boyish charm
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the paper in which Andrew MacPhail read about animal magnetism?
2. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
3. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
4. What do the two people request of Shanta?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)