|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(b) It is a sleeping draught
(c) Helps people to stop worrying
(d) It is a pain killer
2. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) Medicine to increase lifespan
(b) Painless surgery
(c) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
(d) Painless childbirth
3. Who stops in on Will in the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Nurse Radha
(c) The Rani
(d) Dr. Robert
4. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
(a) Two hundred, fifteen
(b) Two hundred and eight
(c) One hundred, thirty seven
(d) Two hundred and eleven
5. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
(a) She was a gifted medium and lived until ninety-six
(b) She was incredibly intelligent
(c) She was an oracle
(d) She was extremely maternal and very healthy
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
2. Why is Pala unpopular?
3. What was the paper in which Andrew MacPhail read about animal magnetism?
4. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
5. What is Dhyana?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)