|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vijaya predict the average IQ will be on Pala in a century?
(a) Ninety eight
(b) One hundred twenty
(c) Two hundred
(d) One hundred fifteen
2. What was the paper in which Andrew MacPhail read about animal magnetism?
(a) "The Scalpel"
(b) "The Stethoscope"
(c) "The Speculum"
(d) "The Lancet"
3. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
(a) Four months
(b) One month
(c) Two weeks
(d) Six months
4. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
(a) He will be intelligent and chubby
(b) He will be athletic and toned
(c) He will be tall and lean
(d) He will be endomorphic and viscerotonic
5. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(b) It is a pain killer
(c) It is a sleeping draught
(d) Helps people to stop worrying
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
2. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
3. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
4. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
5. Why is Pala unpopular?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)