|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the baby Shanta is nursing?
(a) Thirteen months
(b) Eight months
(c) Six months
(d) Eighteen months
2. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The legitimacy of his heritage
(b) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(c) How evil the island truly is
(d) The importance of investing young
3. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
(a) Karma and reincarnation
(b) Reincarnation and Piety
(c) God wanted those sperm to be there
(d) Karma and Restitution
4. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) Medicine to increase lifespan
(b) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
(c) Painless childbirth
(d) Painless surgery
5. What religion did the MacPhails start out as?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does mail leave the island?
2. Who shows up at Shanta and Vijaya's house?
3. What is Buddha sitting on?
4. Who turns out to be the father of the baby Shanta is nursing?
5. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)