|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
(a) The folly of Blake
(b) The folly of Kant
(c) The folly of Nietsche
(d) The folly of Demosthenes
2. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
3. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Six months
(c) One month
(d) Four months
4. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) The rising tides
(b) Murugans' inauguration
(c) Colonel Dipa
(d) The Rani's spirituality
5. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
(b) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(c) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(d) Virgin Birth and Speculation
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
2. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
3. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
4. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
5. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)