|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
(b) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
(c) That she makes a monumental impression
(d) That she is a pompous prude
2. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
(a) His political position
(b) His white satin pajamas
(c) His suave demeanor
(d) His boyish charm
3. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
4. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Healthcare and contraceptives
(b) Sanitation and Healthcare
(c) Education and contraceptives
(d) Healthcare and education
5. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) The pyramids in white cloth
(b) Their kitten chasing yarn
(c) A bear on a unicycle
(d) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
2. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
3. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
4. What is the crime of the Palanese?
5. What is the name of the parrot at Vijaya's?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)