|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major trouble for Pala?
(a) The rising tides
(b) Colonel Dipa
(c) Murugans' inauguration
(d) The Rani's spirituality
2. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(b) Dr. MacPhail
3. Why did the waves of invasion pass Pala by?
(a) Pala has no harbor
(b) Pala is shrouded by deadly reefs
(c) Pala has no military
(d) Pala has no trade
4. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(b) He wants to be Susila's husband
(c) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(d) He likes the tropical environment
5. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
(a) Sir Isaac Newton
(c) Nikola Tesla
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
2. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
3. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
4. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
5. Pala was what when Andrew and the Raja were reinventing it?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)