|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
(b) Painless surgery
(c) Painless childbirth
(d) Medicine to increase lifespan
2. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
(a) Five times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(b) Ten times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(c) Half of what Aldehyde is paying Will
(d) Half of what Aldehyde will be paying the Raja
3. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
(a) He will be intelligent and chubby
(b) He will be tall and lean
(c) He will be athletic and toned
(d) He will be endomorphic and viscerotonic
4. What is the crime of the Palanese?
(a) They are too full of themselves
(b) They are too self involved
(c) They are too educated
(d) They are too good
5. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She is slightly crazy
(b) She is abnormally sane
(c) She's a closet psychotic
(d) She is completely neurotic
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
2. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. Why is Pala unpopular?
5. Who shows up at Shanta and Vijaya's house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)