1. How does Will arrive on the island?
(a) He is there studying the fauna
(b) He was marooned by shipwreck
(c) He went there for a vacation
(d) He crash landed there and was pulled from the plane wreckage
2. Who does Will have an affair with?
3. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(b) Hey you! Wake up!
(d) Good Morning
4. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She loved him still, despite everything
(b) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(c) She hit him and screamed at him
(d) She filed for divorce and sued him
5. Who finds Will?
(a) Maurice and Theresa
(b) Mary and Tom
(c) Mary and Terrance
(d) Marcie and Theodore
6. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(b) To find himself
(c) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(d) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
This section contains 4,482 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)