Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4
1. How does Will arrive on the island?
(a) He crash landed there and was pulled from the plane wreckage
(b) He is there studying the fauna
(c) He went there for a vacation
(d) He was marooned by shipwreck
2. Who does Will have an affair with?
3. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(c) Hey you! Wake up!
(d) Good Morning
4. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She filed for divorce and sued him
(b) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(c) She hit him and screamed at him
(d) She loved him still, despite everything
5. Who finds Will?
(a) Mary and Tom
(b) Marcie and Theodore
(c) Mary and Terrance
(d) Maurice and Theresa
6. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(b) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(c) To find himself
(d) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
This section contains 4,482 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)