1. What was Isak Dinesen's home country?
2. What was Dinesen's nickname?
3. By what other name was Dinesen called?
4. Why was Dinesen more attracted to her father's family?
They were very down to earth.
5. Dinesen's mother came from a family of ___________________.
6. What was Dinesen's most famous literary work?
Out of Africa.
7. In what year was the work in #6 created?
8. Most of Dinesen's work was created in which literary style?
9. Most of Dinesen's work was set in the __________________ or earlier.
10. Who was Andreas Nicolaj Hansen?
Dinesen's great grandfather.
This section contains 3,298 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)