|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two Tania, Chapters 21-24: Dramatis Personae; Intermezzo; Thomas; Kamante and Lulu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dinesen considered the aristocratic landowners to be __________________.
2. What relation was Dinesen's fiance to the man she loved?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His twin brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His school friend.
3. Who became a very close friend to Dinesen in Africa?
(a) The gentlemen's club manager.
(b) The shipping office manager.
(c) The native foreman of the plantation.
(d) The minister's wife.
4. What did Dinesen choose to do to relieve stress and anxiety?
5. Some of Dinesen's letters to her family hinted at _____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1923 Dinesen's health failed due to Malaria or _________________.
2. To what country did Dinesen and her fiance plan to move?
3. The person in #39 reminded Dinesen of __________________.
4. Dinesen was always interested in writing and ________________.
5. Who proposed marriage to Dinesen?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)