|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two Tania, Chapters 21-24: Dramatis Personae; Intermezzo; Thomas; Kamante and Lulu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dinesen's nickname?
2. Who was Dinesen's younger sister?
3. With which relative did Dinesen develop a conflict?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Aunt Bess.
(c) Aunt Belinda.
(d) Aunt Beryl.
4. Why did Wilhelm Dinesen kill himself?
(a) He was in a public scandal.
(b) He contracted a debilitating disease.
(c) His wife left him.
(d) His business failed.
5. By what other name was Dinesen called?
(a) Karen Blitzen.
(b) Karen Baxter.
(c) Karen Bingham.
(d) Karen Blixen.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Dinesen build a rapport while in Africa?
2. In what movement did Dinesen become interested?
3. How did Dinesen feel when Thomas went away?
4. Which pet of Dinesen's died during this period?
5. Some of Dinesen's letters to her family hinted at _____________________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)