|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Law of Storms.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sleeper is Isaac?
2. What time does six-year-old Isaac get up to start his chores?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. What is the date at the opening of the book?
(a) September 8, 1999.
(b) September 7, 1900.
(c) September 7, 1901.
(d) September 9, 1900.
4. Where did Isaac grow up?
5. In what field is Isaac a pioneer?
(a) Missionary work.
(c) Military medicine.
(d) Medical climatology.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Isaac's brother, Joseph?
2. Who coined the word "cyclone" to describe hurricane damage?
3. What year is London hit with a devastating cyclone?
4. Where is Isaac's office?
5. How old is Isaac?
This section contains 115 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)