|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Haunted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The storm's track hit Galveston at a 90 degree angle with its eye passing how many miles west of the city?
2. What rabbi was shocked to see all the people walking away from the beach and carrying personal items with them in Part III: Spectacle?
(a) Rodney Maher.
(b) Henry Cohen.
(c) Matthew Lithburg.
(d) Matthew Cohen.
3. The deadly storm continued on resulting in death and damage as far away as what location?
(b) British Columbia.
4. Joseph Cline died how long after his brother?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 months.
5. In Part I: The Law of Storms, the author writes that the storm began gathering over the African highlands east of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II: the Serpent's Coil, the author writes that the big storm entered the Caribbean on what date?
2. Isaac Cline's house was built with what components to prevent flooding?
3. The first floor of Dr. Young's house was in how many feet of water before it was hit by a large object?
4. Isaac visited some merchants whom he told to raise their products how high off the floor because there could be some minor flooding?
5. Where was Isaac Cline born?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)