|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Cataclysm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just prior to the storm, there was a heat wave in the United States in which how many people died?
2. Isaac visited some merchants whom he told to raise their products how high off the floor because there could be some minor flooding?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 1 foot.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 10 inches.
3. Where was Louisa Rollfing originally from?
4. Where did Isaac Cline first meet his wife?
(a) Abilene, Texas.
(b) Albany, New York.
(c) Aurora, Illinois.
(d) Anchorage, Alaska.
5. Isaac Cline's house capsized after being hit by what object?
(a) A boat.
(b) A train trestle.
(c) A barge.
(d) A locomotive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rabbi was shocked to see all the people walking away from the beach and carrying personal items with them in Part III: Spectacle?
2. The first floor of Dr. Young's house was in how many feet of water before it was hit by a large object?
3. What was the warmest month on record from the upper Mississippi Valley to the Ohio Valley?
4. When Joseph Cline made his weather observations on September 6th, what was the temperature?
5. How many of the passengers on the train from Beaumont, Texas, departed and headed to a lighthouse they saw in the distance when the train was trapped?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)